Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 and all: Oh my goodness!! Woman Surprised Once again it was so exciting to be surprised with the sale email! Woman Very Happy

When MZW pulled items so early in May, I thought the sale would be a few days earlier than last year's sale which was at the end of May, but I had no idea it would be this early! 

I was with my Mom for a good portion of the day today, so I saw the sale items this afternoon and did make some orders already...Woman Embarassed Woman Wink

Saw things go Low Stock and then In-Store and then they disappeared while I was looking things over. 

What was most shocking was the large selection of Bedford items that are being cleared out. Even black, as you saw! Woman Frustrated Woman Sad

Since the Bedford nylon styles with the pleats are my favorites, I am stocking up, LOL. 

Once I see some of my orders shipping and I know for sure I have the items, I will post about them.

For now, I will tell about one rather whimsical order in leather.

Amelia in Black Leather

Image result for MZ Wallace Amelia

An excellent evening option, carry this bag by its edgy chain strap, or convert it into a sleek clutch.

• 8.4in L × 6.2in H
  • Weight: 0.52lb
  • Fabrication: Italian Leather
  • Trim: Black Italian leather
  • Silver hardware

Paired with the Bat ID Holder

Image result for MZ Wallace Bat ID holder

This adorable, limited edition ID holder will put you right in the Halloween spirit. Made from black and white leather with a zippered closure and front slip pocket.

• One Exterior Slip Pocket
  • Custom MZ Wallace Silver Hardware
  • 5" l x 3.5 " h

Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Of course I had to go look but thankfully didn't see anything to make me jump off my handbag ban!  @hicindy2 I think either Dazzle or Tiger Lily would be fun for summer.   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Of course I had to go look but thankfully didn't see anything to make me jump off my handbag ban!  @hicindy2 I think either Dazzle or Tiger Lily would be fun for summer.   

@Roni18 @hicindy2  Good for you, Roni! I agree. both Dazzle or Tiger Lily seem fun. I like them both in the mini Paige, and the Jordan crossbody.

I have the spectrum color and that one is definitely more of a purply ultraviolet color. But I do find that it goes with more than I thought.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 and all: Oh my goodness!! Woman Surprised Once again it was so exciting to be surprised with the sale email! Woman Very Happy

When MZW pulled items so early in May, I thought the sale would be a few days earlier than last year's sale which was at the end of May, but I had no idea it would be this early! 

I was with my Mom for a good portion of the day today, so I saw the sale items this afternoon and did make some orders already...Woman Embarassed Woman Wink

Saw things go Low Stock and then In-Store and then they disappeared while I was looking things over. 

What was most shocking was the large selection of Bedford items that are being cleared out. Even black, as you saw! Woman Frustrated Woman Sad

Since the Bedford nylon styles with the pleats are my favorites, I am stocking up, LOL. 

Once I see some of my orders shipping and I know for sure I have the items, I will post about them.

For now, I will tell about one rather whimsical order in leather.

Amelia in Black Leather

Image result for MZ Wallace Amelia

An excellent evening option, carry this bag by its edgy chain strap, or convert it into a sleek clutch.

• 8.4in L × 6.2in H
  • Weight: 0.52lb
  • Fabrication: Italian Leather
  • Trim: Black Italian leather
  • Silver hardware

Paired with the Bat ID Holder

Image result for MZ Wallace Bat ID holder

This adorable, limited edition ID holder will put you right in the Halloween spirit. Made from black and white leather with a zippered closure and front slip pocket.

• One Exterior Slip Pocket
  • Custom MZ Wallace Silver Hardware
  • 5" l x 3.5 " h

Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily So much intrigue ... I can't stand the waiting. LOL. 😬

Love the above choices, EEL. I always liked the look of that card case and thought it could pass for a crazy cat for year-round use. 😁 The Amelia seems perfect for concert or opera nights! 😊

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  and all:  SALE STARTS NOW.  And we were pretty good at predicting what it would be including Grove and Tiger Lily !! And Eden Floral, lots of black, Dove, added the Berries, and trotted out Clay, Ginger, and some oldies again.  

Just can't do the wrigglies (Eden Floral). Shouldn't do black/ gray/ neutrals for summer. Dawn Jordan Hobo was sold out by the time I checked. 

Thinking about a Mini Paige in a bright (Dazzle or Tiger Lily). I always freeze the first day of the sale. 

I asked about Dazzle versus Spectrum on the chat line.  Dazzle is electric blue and Spectrum has a purple undertone. Trouble with brights is that they are limited usage. Geez...I drive myself NUTS. 

@hicindy2  So what are you narrowing it down too, HC? I too spied a dawn jordan hobo this morning, but was gone before I could think twice! See previouis note on spectrum thoughts. Doesn't seem like much time to freeze on this one. I do the same, but going to spring in action momentarily this time! 😊 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   I am waiting (impatiently) for the sale too. A summery Paige or a Coco would be ideal. I have a full array of dark neutrals and black.  

Let's just get to the sale already !!!!!!!!!!!!!

@hicindy2  This kitty has magical powers ... they heard him! 🤗

@EdithEllenLily  @Roni18 So the reason I think things are disappearing so quickly is that it's supposed to be early access, but the SALE in RED link is at the top of the main homepage. So not exactly early access.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  @hicindy2  @Roni18 OK, so my selections:

Dawn Kate (a classic color in my most-oft reached for work bag). I was debating getting the sable, but can't tell what color it is and it's final sale. Any one have sable or seen it in person?

The carmine hope wristlet.

For a bit of fun, the venice canvas navy/red sequin tote (says summer, and let's go to the boardwalk, doesn't it?)

And the yellow and silver version of the coin pouches (I actually don't have any hard cases like this and think they will be very useful for small items you don't want crushed.)

And for the piece de resistance ... eden floral in crosby crossbody! Yep, I know. But I saw it in real life and it's an absolute stunner.

So everything ordered I already have "tested" or seen, excepted the "smalls," so I expect all winners! 😁

Hey, I've been good for a whole year. Now to be good again. 😭

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@godi wrote:

I just sent for the crossbody bag in that light grey camo. Can’t wait to get it. 

@godi  OOOHHHH...can't wait to hear all about it !!  That is a winner and getting a lot of buzz on the blogs and instagram already. 

P.S. the Eden Floral has been dropped from the line up. Might show up in the half year sale.  

MZ WALLACE - Crosby Medium Nylon Crossbody

@hicindy2 I think I mentioned that I saw this print in person at Nordstrom and it's more muted and pretty (if you don't look too close to see the snakes)! Woman Surprised Woman LOL Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily @hicindy2  Yes! I love it! 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  and all:  SALE STARTS NOW.  And we were pretty good at predicting what it would be including Grove and Tiger Lily !! And Eden Floral, lots of black, Dove, added the Berries, and trotted out Clay, Ginger, and some oldies again.  

Just can't do the wrigglies (Eden Floral). Shouldn't do black/ gray/ neutrals for summer. Dawn Jordan Hobo was sold out by the time I checked. 

Thinking about a Mini Paige in a bright (Dazzle or Tiger Lily). I always freeze the first day of the sale. 

I asked about Dazzle versus Spectrum on the chat line.  Dazzle is electric blue and Spectrum has a purple undertone. Trouble with brights is that they are limited usage. Geez...I drive myself NUTS. 

@hicindy2  Dear Lucy ... do you know about the ginger or sable colors? I have my nickle ready. Is the Doctor in? I need help! 😬

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity   I know a little about the Sable because I asked last September because we know Acorn.  HTH  I have never seen Ginger in person either. I am still weighing and deciding (Libra star sign) .  I have two bags (Paige and quilted Mia) in Acorn, so too close for me on Sable. 

I can't do the wrigglies in the Crosby (Eden Floral).  Mr HC likes 'em.  My Luna Xbody sold out.  Love that bag.  I can deal with bugs, 

Hi Cindy,

Thank you kindly for reaching out to us! The Acorn shade is more of a blush, pink color while the Sable has more of a gold, shiny undertone to it.