Super Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

Well my micro Sutton in the graffiti print has arrived...and this bag is all that!  First off, their shipping is super fast!  The bag arrived nicely wrapped in the dust cover.  Love the dual zippers, the awesome bright yellow lining, and feet on the bottom, that is one detail I look for on bags. Feet on the bottom makes the bag look better and especially, in other brands bags without them just don’t looks as good. The size is perfect as well as most of the time I don’t carry too much.  Cannot wait for the unpcoming sale and I would love to look at the Crosby bags but the Sutton bags are just my style!  So glad I found this line and many thanks to @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2  and everyone here for posting about them and for your enthusiasm over them!  

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jamstan   OH YAY !!  I always worry that a bag I recommend won't meet expectations and that someone will be disappointed. Glad that you love it as much as I do and that the pattern placement is pleasing to the eye. 

@EdithEllenLily 

Wonder if they will add to the Seaside collection this year

Image may contain: stripes

Boy oh boy, what if they put that matching Travel Jimmy in the sale mix. One can always hope...

Perfect for a getaway 

No photo description available.

Bringing out the small Sutton in the floral pattern for this week.

An all time fave: 

Image may contain: one or more people

Also, if you follow the link on Facebook photos, you can still grab a small Sutton in Tangelo Dot.  @Jamstan , MZW sometimes has past patterns and styles that are in the warehouse, but not featured on their website. I've ordered some "missed" items this way, so has @EdithEllenLily 

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

Honored Contributor

@Jamstan wrote:

Well my micro Sutton in the graffiti print has arrived...and this bag is all that!  First off, their shipping is super fast!  The bag arrived nicely wrapped in the dust cover.  Love the dual zippers, the awesome bright yellow lining, and feet on the bottom, that is one detail I look for on bags. Feet on the bottom makes the bag look better and especially, in other brands bags without them just don’t looks as good. The size is perfect as well as most of the time I don’t carry too much.  Cannot wait for the unpcoming sale and I would love to look at the Crosby bags but the Sutton bags are just my style!  So glad I found this line and many thanks to @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2  and everyone here for posting about them and for your enthusiasm over them!  

@Jamstan I am so happy for you!! Woman Very Happy I'm glad you like your Micro Sutton in graffiti print. That bag is so comfortable and I like its space inside -- yet it's small enough to carry very easily. Enjoy it!

For the upcoming sale, do check out the Bedford options, too, to see if there is a style you like. You may like the Paige.

And you are most welcome about our rather exuberant posts about the MZ Wallace bags...once you carry them, you just can't help it! Woman LOL Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 You may have seen these items back on the MZW site...so cute! I have the rock lobster and the card case. I use the rock lobster on the navy dot medium metro tote and the lobster card case in my Dark Blue Camo Micro Sutton.

Tangelo dot small sutton is very cute! But there are so many Bedford items I am considering...hoping they reappear in the upcoming sale. 

Esteemed Contributor

Bloomies has an exclusive MZW Rainbow tote:

MZ WALLACE - Rainbow Medium Metro Tote - 100% Exclusive

MZ WALLACE - Rainbow Medium Metro Tote - 100% Exclusive

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Oh my goodness! I Heart the rainbow tote!

Image result for cartoon rainbow Pooh

Also still like the new exclusive Bloomies floral for this spring with the black background. 

MZ WALLACE - Black Floral Medium Metro Tote - 100% Exclusive

Keeping these two in mind and waiting for the upcoming sale!! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shout out to the MZW fans: 

did you see the new Charter Stripe ??

Would be so cute with the summer accessories. 

Cheery red lining to boot Heart

Shore thing VB wallet to fit in the micro Sutton 

Vera Bradley Iconic RFID Riley Compact Wallet, Signature Cotton

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I like the nautical Charter Stripes, but I am holding fast and thinking about the two other totes at Bloomies (mentioned above) AND the upcoming sale.

I still prefer the Bedford styles (preferably Coco, Paige, Haley and Small Abbey Tote) paired with a Medium Metro Tote.

I am finding the Jane less comfortable as the weight of the bag is carried higher up, closer to my shoulder with those straps.

Still learning about these MZW styles even after a few years! 

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   I am waiting (impatiently) for the sale too. A summery Paige or a Coco would be ideal. I have a full array of dark neutrals and black.  

Let's just get to the sale already !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  and all:  SALE STARTS NOW.  And we were pretty good at predicting what it would be including Grove and Tiger Lily !! And Eden Floral, lots of black, Dove, added the Berries, and trotted out Clay, Ginger, and some oldies again.  

Just can't do the wrigglies (Eden Floral). Shouldn't do black/ gray/ neutrals for summer. Dawn Jordan Hobo was sold out by the time I checked. 

Thinking about a Mini Paige in a bright (Dazzle or Tiger Lily). I always freeze the first day of the sale. 

I asked about Dazzle versus Spectrum on the chat line.  Dazzle is electric blue and Spectrum has a purple undertone. Trouble with brights is that they are limited usage. Geez...I drive myself NUTS.