Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @Jamstan @godi 

Hi everyone! Yesterday I received my Helena wallet in black with the pretty red lining and smooth black leather interior and it's just as perfect as my first black Helena! Heart I needed a back-up for the ages because it's my favorite MZW wallet! Woman Very Happy

I also received the Dragon Fruit Helena wallet and was surprised that the interior was not smooth...it's pebbled, apparently intentionally because I called MZW to ask. Still, I love the darker Dragon Fruit Bedford Nylon material outside and am looking forward to receiving the Mini Soho Tote in Dragon Fruit on Monday. Woman Happy

The free Small Savoy in Apple is fine. I have to say the nylon seemed thinner and was not as substantial as the Ines cosmetics. I'm not a red bag person because of my auburn hair and it being too much red for me, so I would not order an Apple handbag in the future...

@EdithEllenLily  Glad you like your mini soho, EEL. Do you recommend it with the same caveats as HC @hicindy2 ? I had mentioned the pebble leather in my review of the helena thinking you might not want that, but I'm glad you like it too. I love the pebble in that color, gives it a bit more strength. 😁

Esteemed Contributor

Oh oh...my local Nordie's finally got some MZ Wallace on display.  You can touch, feel, and admire it now it !!  And what caught my eye today was the Crosby in Dazzle.  Who woulda thunk it ?  Color is limiting and not denim friendly, but a knock out with an all black outfit. 

MZ WALLACE M Z Wallace Downtown Crosby Crossbody Bag, Main, color, DAZZLE

MZ WALLACE M Z Wallace Downtown Crosby Crossbody Bag, Alternate, color, DAZZLE

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  It's the Lucy bag -- and she's gotta have it! 🤗

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2  It's the Lucy bag -- and she's gotta have it! 🤗

@Serendipity   When the points roll around, that bag is the top contender.  Would NEVER have picked it from the website offerings.  

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @Jamstan @godi 

Hi everyone! Yesterday I received my Helena wallet in black with the pretty red lining and smooth black leather interior and it's just as perfect as my first black Helena! Heart I needed a back-up for the ages because it's my favorite MZW wallet! Woman Very Happy

I also received the Dragon Fruit Helena wallet and was surprised that the interior was not smooth...it's pebbled, apparently intentionally because I called MZW to ask. Still, I love the darker Dragon Fruit Bedford Nylon material outside and am looking forward to receiving the Mini Soho Tote in Dragon Fruit on Monday. Woman Happy

The free Small Savoy in Apple is fine. I have to say the nylon seemed thinner and was not as substantial as the Ines cosmetics. I'm not a red bag person because of my auburn hair and it being too much red for me, so I would not order an Apple handbag in the future...

@EdithEllenLily  Glad you like your mini soho, EEL. Do you recommend it with the same caveats as HC @hicindy2 ? I had mentioned the pebble leather in my review of the helena thinking you might not want that, but I'm glad you like it too. I love the pebble in that color, gives it a bit more strength. 😁

@Serendipity Ha, yes, I went back and read your review and noticed that you mentioned the pebble leather interior in the Dragon Fruit Helena but it didn't jump out at me at the time. I like the Mini Soho Tote slightly better than the Small Sutton! If you lengthen the strap, it hangs lower and the size and shape does not bother me at all. I LOVE the Bedford nylon and the bag is super cute! Heart

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good picture of the combo blue medium Sutton

No photo description available.

Going on a car trip soon to Mendocino.  Bringing the Army Jordan hobo.  Still like this one with the comfy strap. That color always photographs as very flat.  On a big trip (flying to Vegas etc.), can't beat the Big Girl Roxy; it is like a traveling file cabinet. On a small jaunt, this is a great bag.  Plenty of room for a Kindle or paperback for when you hit the hotel or beach. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Beautiful blue on that Medium Sutton!! 

Your vacation spot looks serene! Have a great time, EEL Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks !!  You can finally wear a light jacket and not a parka Woman Happy I would grab that blue combo bag in a New York minute if it was a small Sutton. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks !!  You can finally wear a light jacket and not a parka Woman Happy I would grab that blue combo bag in a New York minute if it was a small Sutton. 

@hicindy2 Good that things are warming up your way! I'm with you about wanting that color combination in the Small Sutton. When I was at Bloomingdale's last year, I tried on a black Medium Sutton and the straps fell off of my shoulder! I would have to use the long nylon strap and I don't think the longer Medium Sutton straps look great hanging down. While I like the slightly larger size in the Medium Sutton, I don't plan to buy one.

Esteemed Contributor

Just Awwwwww.....

Image may contain: dog

Pretty quiet here.  Hear the crickets chirping.  Hope everyone had a nice Easter. 

Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Gemstone Grasshopper Enhancer - J360545