Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@hicindy2 wrote:

Better picture here to feel the Glow. It looks almost pearlized when I played with it at Nordie's. 

MZ WALLACE Micro Sutton Tote, Alternate, color, MUSHROOM

Just loved the Crosby in this as I've said about 100 X Heart

MZ WALLACE M Z Wallace Downtown Crosby Crossbody Bag, Main, color, MUSHROOM

@hicindy2 @Serendipity  You two are so right about the Glow!! And HC, you are making it very hard to wait to order! I am 'funny' and look at the weather pattern and my week's plans to make sure I'm home and it's a clear day when my packages arrive. Hopefully I'll figure out a good day to order soon so I can swoon here at home, LOL. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18  and all: I saw the Medium Metro Tote and the Medium Sutton in Mushroom and the color is gorgeous in its plain Mushroom state. I was thinking the color block would be more practical as the tote bag with the black bottom (even though I am super careful where I place my handbags and totes -- never on the floor). I may order both the plain Mushroom and the Mushroom/Black color block in the Small Sutton for various outfits. And it will be very hard to not order the Medium Metro Tote in Mushroom...swoonHeart

@EdithEllenLilyI agree that with the metro tote it may be more practical to go with the colorblock- black bottom.  Both would be lovely though.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Better picture here to feel the Glow. It looks almost pearlized when I played with it at Nordie's. 

MZ WALLACE Micro Sutton Tote, Alternate, color, MUSHROOM

Just loved the Crosby in this as I've said about 100 X Heart

MZ WALLACE M Z Wallace Downtown Crosby Crossbody Bag, Main, color, MUSHROOM

@hicindy2 @Serendipity  You two are so right about the Glow!! And HC, you are making it very hard to wait to order! I am 'funny' and look at the weather pattern and my week's plans to make sure I'm home and it's a clear day when my packages arrive. Hopefully I'll figure out a good day to order soon so I can swoon here at home, LOL. Woman LOL

@EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 You girls are killing me! You realize that mushrooms just have a way of popping up, right? I see them on porches in Nor. Cal and Chicago ... yep, oh, yep! With all this rain especially, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. 🤣🤣🤣 I better get to my spring cleaning before I join the club since I returned my bone D&B... 😁 One of the things I'm going to do is look at my handbags ... 😬

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nice MZW e-mail capturing all the blues.  

For me, Blue Camo "waves" is number 1, then Dawn. 

Dawn Mia (2781099) in color Dawn

Regrets:  I seldom have regrets, but I wished that I had ordered the Sweet Baby Jane in the lovely Damask Rose.  I do have the Coco though...shouldn't pout 

@Serendipity  Did you get the Nikki in the pale Dusty Rose?

That was a lovely color too...

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 For me, my favorite blues in order are:

1. Dawn with Gold Hardware (Paige and Jane)
  2. Dark Blue Camo (my darling Roxy)
  3. Dawn with Silver Hardware (Mia)
  4. Adriatic Blue (very pretty in the Small Abbey Tote)

Image result for MZ Wallace Adriatic Blue

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily @hicindy2  I love that comparison they sent out. I wish they would do it for all the colors!

My favorite blues:

Dawn laquer (small sutton with gold hardware) and estate blue (small belle with silver hardware and red trim)

😊

@hicindy2  That jane looks lovely in the pink. And YES, I do have that nikk tote in dusty rose! I love the nikki tote and the small nikki in glazed linen. No idea why they don't have that style anymore. Sigh.

I will break out both this spring as soon as the rain and cold weather is behind us.

Super Contributor

G@hicindy2 wrote:

Nice MZW e-mail capturing all the blues.  

For me, Blue Camo "waves" is number 1, then Dawn. 

Dawn Mia (2781099) in color Dawn

Regrets:  I seldom have regrets, but I wished that I had ordered the Sweet Baby Jane in the lovely Damask Rose.  I do have the Coco though...shouldn't pout 

@Serendipity  Did you get the Nikki in the pale Dusty Rose?

That was a lovely color too...

Oh wow...the dark blue camo!!  I love camo clothing and accessories.  Going to be tough to choose between the blue camo and the light grey camo in the Sutton.  Got to visit a Nordstrom in the city I was visiting this weekend but the selection there wasn’t great and the handbag dept was not impressive at all.  Probably good though since I hit the sales at the Coach/Michael Kors outlets and bought bags there!

Just wondering if there is an annual sale or percent off event at MZ Wallace?  Or maybe like a “Friends and Family” event like other brands?

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jamstan   Make sure you are on the MZW e-mail list !!

If the company follows last year's patterns, at the very end of May, there will be a summer sales event.  Most "deals" are mark-downs on the Bedford options, the quilted bags rarely go on sale. Then at Holiday time, MZW does various things with discounts and new offerings. 

We all go a little crazy then

Image result for images cats oh no

Last summer there was:

Coco in black (I got this one)

The big surprise was a Traveler in Magnet

a Bailey in Graphite (I think @EdithEllenLily  got this one) or maybe the Abbey ?

a Frankie Travel (think @Roni18  got this one) 

Fun fun fun !!  Usually 25% or more off. 

Since they have had so few Bedford offerings in 2018 (in favor of the quilted options), I don't have a clear idea of what will show up.  Sometimes they run a "special" on all black bags.  I like that one since black is my favorite color. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @Jamstan @godi and all:

If you go to larrimors dot com, you will see a flash sale...code is 15 percent off for MZW! I made an order yesterday and it was shipped already. Will report about it when it's here! Woman Happy

Super Contributor

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily  thanks for the info!!  Wasn’t familiar with Larrimor’s and I was just in Pittsburgh last weekend and would have gone to check it out if I would have known!  

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.