Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18  OK, got the helena wallets and the orange slice - excited to slim down and replace my current katherine wallet. 

I see they added sales tax and that took a chunk out of my points, but decided to get the orange slice anyway. 🍊🍊🍊

And not adding any new handbags ... if I was, I'd have selected dragon fruit small sutton or the tiger lilly jordan. Am wondering why they didn't make the small sutton in the new print, just in micro...

@Serendipity Yay!! Excellent choices!! I think you will love the wallets! And that orange slice is just so happy and reminds us that better weather is on the horizon! 

I saw the Dragon Fruit Medium Sutton and Medium Metro Tote at Nordstrom today! Woman Surprised Very bright in the larger bags! 

I also saw Mushroom! SWOON!!!!!!!!!!!! What an elegant color! I think you saw Mushroom at the pop-up store in CA if I'm remembering correctly.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

Will all the superbloom talk around here and the green and the flowers sprouting, think it will soon be time to bring out this one again. Dragon fruit wallet and spectrum clara to go with. 😁 Bring on spring!

P.S. @EdithEllenLily  You weren't kidding about Zoey being large! The photos are deceiving. When I looked at the measurements, almost as big as my laptop. 😮 Thanks for the save!

Image result for clara spectrum mz wallace

Image result for dragon fruit helena mz wallace

@Serendipity Oh my! This is the PERFECT set!! Love it!! Enjoy, enjoy...EEL Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity  Last year I gave my sister the Zoey in Night Garden to go inside both the Acorn and Spectrum Haleys and it works east-west in there. But man is it BIG, BIG!! Too big for me! Woman Surprised I'm glad you checked out the dimensions! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

Christmas came early and my Soho mini tote arrived. 

I love it !!  Does it stick out...yep.  Does it have the wide strap...yep. But it will be sooooo perfect for warm weather if/when it finally arrives.  Cloudy and cool today with rain in the forecast. 

This style is not a universal "like" as is the Paige; I think you gravitate toward it or you don't. I hope the other colors come into play when they do the mid year sale. 

My sweetie Heart

Light Grey Camo Mini Soho Tote (11391401)

@hicindy2 Wonderful news that your Mini Soho Tote arrived early and you didn't have to wait until Monday! Enjoy!! Woman Very Happy There is something serene about this pattern, and I like it in the the smooth finish you chose vs. the Oxford with the stitching on the print. Just as I like the Dark Blue Camo in Bedford better than in Oxford, although I do like blue camo in Oxford. I kind of like the Green Camo in Oxford in a smaller size. Yes, @Serendipity  is right, yours is the sky with clouds, blue camo is waves, and I think green camo is the earth in a way. Woman Happy 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Christmas came early and my Soho mini tote arrived. 

I love it !!  Does it stick out...yep.  Does it have the wide strap...yep. But it will be sooooo perfect for warm weather if/when it finally arrives.  Cloudy and cool today with rain in the forecast. 

This style is not a universal "like" as is the Paige; I think you gravitate toward it or you don't. I hope the other colors come into play when they do the mid year sale. 

Apple: be so cute with a nautical charm 

Image may contain: one or more people

My sweetie Heart

Light Grey Camo Mini Soho Tote (11391401)

I actually watched a QVC show today with Nick (Chavez) and Kim (Gravel);  they were a hoot. 

Good close up of the Sutton in Dazzle.

That is one intense color !!

No photo description available.

@hicindy2  Yay - glad it got there ahead of the weekend! Glad it's another winner. Love those Peeps having a Dazzle! 🤗

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18  OK, got the helena wallets and the orange slice - excited to slim down and replace my current katherine wallet. 

I see they added sales tax and that took a chunk out of my points, but decided to get the orange slice anyway. 🍊🍊🍊

And not adding any new handbags ... if I was, I'd have selected dragon fruit small sutton or the tiger lilly jordan. Am wondering why they didn't make the small sutton in the new print, just in micro...

@Serendipity Yay!! Excellent choices!! I think you will love the wallets! And that orange slice is just so happy and reminds us that better weather is on the horizon! 

I saw the Dragon Fruit Medium Sutton and Medium Metro Tote at Nordstrom today! Woman Surprised Very bright in the larger bags! 

I also saw Mushroom! SWOON!!!!!!!!!!!! What an elegant color! I think you saw Mushroom at the pop-up store in CA if I'm remembering correctly.

@EdithEllenLily  Oh yes, mushroom is my favorite of all the light colored bags to date. Still worry about keeping it clean though. But it's really striking with that silver hardware and red edging.

Are you thinking about that one now? What style? I like the downtown crosby and when I was trying it on someone in the store (customer) said it looked like a le sports sac. 🤣 Probably true although I've never had one of those bags. I still liked it, but it does feel too small.

Can't wait for the wallets to arrive -- shipped already -- woo hoo! That was fast. And just had an orange to celebrate. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipityand @EdithEllenLily     I saw the Downtown in Mushroom at Nordie's and it almost had a "Chanel" vibe

MZ WALLACE M Z Wallace Downtown Crosby Crossbody Bag, Main, color, MUSHROOM

MZ WALLACE M Z Wallace Downtown Crosby Crossbody Bag, Alternate, color, MUSHROOM

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Oh yes, mushroom is my favorite of all the light colored bags to date. Still worry about keeping it clean though. But it's really striking with that silver hardware and red edging.

Are you thinking about that one now? What style? I like the downtown crosby and when I was trying it on someone in the store (customer) said it looked like a le sports sac. 🤣 Probably true although I've never had one of those bags. I still liked it, but it does feel too small.

Can't wait for the wallets to arrive -- shipped already -- woo hoo! That was fast. And just had an orange to celebrate. 😊

@Serendipity I am thinking about Mushroom! And Grove in Bedford. And Tiger Lily in Bedford. The good news is I am just thinking, LOL. I'm trying to stick to my monthly budget and not overdo. Regarding Mushroom, I think I would like it in eitiher all Mushroom or Mushroom/Black in the Small Sutton WITH a Medium Metro Tote in Mushroom/Black. I wonder if it would look too matchy-matchy to have the Mushroom/Black Small Sutton or if it would work? What do you and @hicindy2 and @Roni18 think?

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity So glad your points items have shipped already!! Can't wait to hear what you think of everything when the package arrives! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity I am thinking about Mushroom! And Grove in Bedford. And Tiger Lily in Bedford. The good news is I am just thinking, LOL. I'm trying to stick to my monthly budget and not overdo. Regarding Mushroom, I think I would like it in eitiher all Mushroom or Mushroom/Black in the Small Sutton WITH a Medium Metro Tote in Mushroom/Black. I wonder if it would look too matchy-matchy to have the Mushroom/Black Small Sutton or if it would work? What do you and @hicindy2 and @Roni18 think?

@EdithEllenLily  I like that! I think you could go with the solid or the color combo. I would probably mix it up. But you saw my previous combo, I like to make up wild combos. LOL. BTW, did you see the contrast stitching? So cool on the color block. I also like the mushroom with sequins. 😍