Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity Oh good!! Black or Dragon Fruit would be fantastic! You would just love this wallet with all of the leather inside. So lightweight! Won't weigh your bags down at all. 

Are you thinking of a bag in Dragon Fruit, too? If not that hot pink would look great popping out of any handbag!

I can't decide between the Dragon Fruit Small Sutton or the Mini Soho Tote that @hicindy2 likes. Do you like either of those?

@EdithEllenLily  Well, you know me, I love the small sutton, so I'm biased for sure! 😁 And to be honest, as stinkin cute as it is, I can't do the soho line. It sticks out too much for my liking ... I prefer those that mold to the body or fit in to the side, especially since I tend to wear more crossbody. I think HC gave a perfect description of it. @hicindy2 😊 Probably depends on how you carry it or how much you mind that detail.

@Serendipity Good points -- thanks! I think I will stay with the tried and true Small Sutton. It will look so fun this spring and summer, especially popping on an all black or all cream outfit -- or even with denim! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  It's a great color in that style! Great for spring/summer! I love all the model pics with it.

Well, I'm trying to stay off bags, so I'm thinking for points zoey and helena in dragon fruit ... although the other part of me is saying, go for black, get the black.... thoughts?

I was also looking for those leather coin cases in the metallic, but not finding them. Did you buy one of those? Wondering if worth getting that instead of the zooey if I call up and they still have it...

also, the orange slice charm is so cute ... 

Decisions ... any help appreciated! I want to use my points so I dont have to think about it anymore. 😬

@hicindy2  @EdithEllenLily  @Roni18 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity and @EdithEllenLily   Yep, my mini Soho tote in pale gray "clouds" will be here Monday I hope.  

The mini Soho sticks out, and if that bugs you, then it isn't the right choice. I like the structure and the extra room it gives due to the generous width. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, sky and outdoor

I like the Dragron fruit in the micro Sutton for going out for summer drinkies. 

Just such a happy color; pretty in a wallet too !!

MZ WALLACE Micro Sutton Tote, Alternate, color, DRAGON FRUIT

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  EEL, the soho might work for you. Looks good in the photo that HC @hicindy2 posted. The good thing is that you could adjust the strap pretty long to account for that. Don't want to talk you out of it, if it could work for you!

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity Oh good!! Black or Dragon Fruit would be fantastic! You would just love this wallet with all of the leather inside. So lightweight! Won't weigh your bags down at all. 

Are you thinking of a bag in Dragon Fruit, too? If not that hot pink would look great popping out of any handbag!

I can't decide between the Dragon Fruit Small Sutton or the Mini Soho Tote that @hicindy2 likes. Do you like either of those?

@EdithEllenLily  Well, you know me, I love the small sutton, so I'm biased for sure! 😁 And to be honest, as stinkin cute as it is, I can't do the soho line. It sticks out too much for my liking ... I prefer those that mold to the body or fit in to the side, especially since I tend to wear more crossbody. I think HC gave a perfect description of it. @hicindy2 😊 Probably depends on how you carry it or how much you mind that detail.

@Serendipity Good points -- thanks! I think I will stay with the tried and true Small Sutton. It will look so fun this spring and summer, especially popping on an all black or all cream outfit -- or even with denim! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  It's a great color in that style! Great for spring/summer! I love all the model pics with it.

Well, I'm trying to stay off bags, so I'm thinking for points zoey and helena in dragon fruit ... although the other part of me is saying, go for black, get the black.... thoughts?

I was also looking for those leather coin cases in the metallic, but not finding them. Did you buy one of those? Wondering if worth getting that instead of the zooey if I call up and they still have it...

Decisions ... any help appreciated! I want to use my points so I dont have to think about it anymore. 😬

@Serendipity Either Helena wallet would be great, and choosing both Dragon Fruit and Black Helena wallets would be my choice, but since it's yours, you get to decide! If you want the Dragon Fruit set with Helena and Zoey, that would be so fun popping out of any bag. Zoey is kind of large, but maybe that would work for you (check the measurements). I like orange slice charm a lot. I didn't like those metallic little purses wherever they are...

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity and @EdithEllenLily   Yep, my mini Soho tote in pale gray "clouds" will be here Monday I hope.  

The mini Soho sticks out, and if that bugs you, then it isn't the right choice. I like the structure and the extra room it gives due to the generous width. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, sky and outdoor

I like the Dragron fruit in the micro Sutton for going out for summer drinkies. 

Just such a happy color; pretty in a wallet too !!

MZ WALLACE Micro Sutton Tote, Alternate, color, DRAGON FRUIT

@hicindy2 Great picture of the Mini Soho Tote in action! Since it tapers at the top, it may work for me. Hmmm...

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  EEL, the soho might work for you. Looks good in the photo that HC @hicindy2 posted. The good thing is that you could adjust the strap pretty long to account for that. Don't want to talk you out of it, if it could work for you!

@Serendipity Okay, now I'm back to deciding between Small Sutton and Mini Soho Tote in Dragon Fruit! It's a very cool color and of the bright neon choices, this one would work for me. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity Either Helena wallet would be great, and choosing both Dragon Fruit and Black Helena wallets would be my choice, but since it's yours, you get to decide! If you want the Dragon Fruit set with Helena and Zoey, that would be so fun popping out of any bag. Zoey is kind of large, but maybe that would work for you (check the measurements). I like orange slice charm a lot. I didn't like those metallic little purses wherever they are...

@EdithEllenLily  OMG. You read my mind! 😊🤗🤣 I noticed I have enough points for both wallets and though maybe that's the ticket! With the orange slice charm. Don't really need any more pouches, LOL. Gonna sleep on it, but I think that's it. The organization is similar to the Katherine, which I love, but would like it less builky. So if Helena does that, yippy! One fun color, and one classic.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18  OK, got the helena wallets and the orange slice - excited to slim down and replace my current katherine wallet. 

I see they added sales tax and that took a chunk out of my points, but decided to get the orange slice anyway. 🍊🍊🍊

And not adding any new handbags ... if I was, I'd have selected dragon fruit small sutton or the tiger lilly jordan. Am wondering why they didn't make the small sutton in the new print, just in micro...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Will all the superbloom talk around here and the green and the flowers sprouting, think it will soon be time to bring out this one again. Dragon fruit wallet and spectrum clara to go with. 😁 Bring on spring!

P.S. @EdithEllenLily  You weren't kidding about Zoey being large! The photos are deceiving. When I looked at the measurements, almost as big as my laptop. 😮 Thanks for the save!

Image result for clara spectrum mz wallace

Image result for dragon fruit helena mz wallace

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Christmas came early and my Soho mini tote arrived. 

I love it !!  Does it stick out...yep.  Does it have the wide strap...yep. But it will be sooooo perfect for warm weather if/when it finally arrives.  Cloudy and cool today with rain in the forecast. 

This style is not a universal "like" as is the Paige; I think you gravitate toward it or you don't. I hope the other colors come into play when they do the mid year sale. 

Apple: be so cute with a nautical charm 

Image may contain: one or more people

My sweetie Heart

Light Grey Camo Mini Soho Tote (11391401)

I actually watched a QVC show today with Nick (Chavez) and Kim (Gravel);  they were a hoot. 

Good close up of the Sutton in Dazzle.

That is one intense color !!

No photo description available.