Respected Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

I have the Mae wallet and really like it too!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Roni18   I wish they would do more colors in this style.  Here is what they said when I asked about the future of Bedford.

Hi Cindy, 

Thank you for reaching out! 

In the Bedford Collection we plan to keep the best-selling styles like the Kate, Paige, Jane and Marlena in Black. We also have the Tribeca Collection and the Soho Collection just to name a few.
In terms of 2019 we have a lot of new development in the Bedford collection.  Please join our mailing list to get all the latest info! 

@hicindy2  Chelsea, lizzy, roxy, belle ... ☹️

@Serendipity @hicindy2 And COCO!! Woman Sad

@EdithEllenLily  And COCO -- going to move into my black coco soon....

Today it was raining but I needed my laptop and so I moved into the damson kate -- first time! Really pretty color. Bag still works well for me for heavy work days -- everything in its place for 150 mile trek in the rain. LOL 😁

And thanks for your tips on the wallets. Guessed I missed the carmine helena (I have the carmine holly, but was going to gift, maybe I won't!) 😊

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Roni18   I wish they would do more colors in this style.  Here is what they said when I asked about the future of Bedford.

Hi Cindy, 

In the Bedford Collection we plan to keep the best-selling styles like the Kate, Paige, Jane and Marlena in Black. We also have the Tribeca Collection and the Soho Collection just to name a few.
In terms of 2019 we have a lot of new development in the Bedford collection.  Please join our mailing list to get all the latest info! 

Today it was raining but I needed my laptop and so I moved into the damson kate -- first time! Really pretty color. Bag still works well for me for heavy work days -- everything in its place for 150 mile trek in the rain. LOL 😁

And thanks for your tips on the wallets. Guessed I missed the carmine helena (I have the carmine holly, but was going to gift, maybe I won't!) 😊

@Serendipity Oh no, I feel terrible! You should have the Carmine Helena wallet that's on its way to me with the Mae in Eden Floral! Woman Sad I only ordered the Carmine Helena as a backup as we heard they may not be making Helena and Hope anymore. I wish I could send that pretty red wallet to you!! 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity On a happier note, I'm glad you like your Damson Kate!! That color is beautiful! I carried my Damson Haley last fall and attached Frankie...he looked great on Damson! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Hi Cindy, 

@Serendipity Oh no, I feel terrible! You should have the Carmine Helena wallet that's on its way to me with the Mae in Eden Floral! Woman Sad I only ordered the Carmine Helena as a backup as we heard they may not be making Helena and Hope anymore. I wish I could send that pretty red wallet to you!! 

@EdithEllenLily  No, no worries! I'm glad you have a backup of your very favorite wallet! I'm thinking of black or dragon fruit ... I like that color a lot. 😊

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity On a happier note, I'm glad you like your Damson Kate!! That color is beautiful! I carried my Damson Haley last fall and attached Frankie...he looked great on Damson! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  On that note, I think that Frankie a.k.a. the monster is not just a halloween charm. It's for any lover of literature all year round. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity Oh good!! Black or Dragon Fruit would be fantastic! You would just love this wallet with all of the leather inside. So lightweight! Won't weigh your bags down at all. 

Are you thinking of a bag in Dragon Fruit, too? If not that hot pink would look great popping out of any handbag!

I can't decide between the Dragon Fruit Small Sutton or the Mini Soho Tote that @hicindy2 likes. Do you like either of those?

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  On that note, I think that Frankie a.k.a. the monster is not just a halloween charm. It's for any lover of literature all year round. 😊

@Serendipity Yes indeedy, fellow BookGirl! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity Oh good!! Black or Dragon Fruit would be fantastic! You would just love this wallet with all of the leather inside. So lightweight! Won't weigh your bags down at all. 

Are you thinking of a bag in Dragon Fruit, too? If not that hot pink would look great popping out of any handbag!

I can't decide between the Dragon Fruit Small Sutton or the Mini Soho Tote that @hicindy2 likes. Do you like either of those?

@EdithEllenLily  Well, you know me, I love the small sutton, so I'm biased for sure! 😁 And to be honest, as stinkin cute as it is, I can't do the soho line. It sticks out too much for my liking ... I prefer those that mold to the body or fit in to the side, especially since I tend to wear more crossbody. I think HC gave a perfect description of it. @hicindy2 😊 Probably depends on how you carry it or how much you mind that detail.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Well, you know me, I love the small sutton, so I'm biased for sure! 😁 And to be honest, as stinkin cute as it is, I can't do the soho line. It sticks out too much for my liking ... I prefer those that mold to the body or fit in to the side, especially since I tend to wear more crossbody. I think HC gave a perfect description of it. @hicindy2 😊 Probably depends on how you carry it or how much you mind that detail.

@Serendipity Good points -- thanks! I think I will stay with the tried and true Small Sutton. It will look so fun this spring and summer, especially popping on an all black or all cream outfit -- or even with denim! Woman Happy