Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@hicindy2 wrote:

@godi wrote:

I just sent for the crossbody bag in that light grey camo. Can’t wait to get it. 

@godi  OOOHHHH...can't wait to hear all about it !!  That is a winner and getting a lot of buzz on the blogs and instagram already. 

P.S. the Eden Floral has been dropped from the line up. Might show up in the half year sale.  

MZ WALLACE - Crosby Medium Nylon Crossbody

@hicindy2 I think I mentioned that I saw this print in person at Nordstrom and it's more muted and pretty (if you don't look too close to see the snakes)! Woman Surprised Woman LOL Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  I will I definitely will. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy Thanks for the detailed feedback on the Mini Soho Tote. Am I right in thinking its capacity is similar to that of the Small Sutton?

@EdithEllenLily  side by side they have similar capacity.  The advantage to the mini Soho is those 2 exterior zippy pockets. 

small Sutton  

• 9.8in L × 5.5in W × 10.2in H

mini Soho 

• 8in L × 6.6in W × 8.4in H

The real difference is the feel of the bag.  The mini Soho is more structured and a bit boxy while the small Sutton has the "squish" factor to mold to your body while carrying it.  The mini Soho juts out a bit. Also, the mini Soho has the wide strap, which combined with the pale camo motif, will be much sportier.  I like it the best of the new arrivals and it should sail thru summer. My decision is that MZW cutie or the Coach denim Taylor tote at Macy's. Three of my Anuschkas are on the way to the church event, but I am with @1Professor, one in and a at least a couple have to go out. Heart

COACH Denim Taylor Tote

Super Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Nightowlz   I keep sizing down too.  Find myself using the small or micro Sutton more and more and the small Abbey crossbody. 

@hicindy2 

I like ths Soho Tote you posted a pic of.

1.jpg

Love this!!  I have been lurking on the boards for awhile...just decided to start posting and I was unfamiliar with this brand until reading about it here.  Recently took the plunge and bought my first bag...small sutton in the multi camo print.  So colorful and fun!  Definitely will be making a purchase in the grey camo as well!

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

@Jamstan Hi and welcome!! Wonderful news that you are into MZ Wallace! They are my favorites! Very cool about your camo bag and do stop back and tell us what you think of the next one! The comfort, style and organization are the best in these bags. Make sure you sign up to earn points through their website orders. Then twice a year you can redeem your points for dollars and order bags! They have several fun things throughout the year, too, including sales (30 to 60 percent off), surveys, ad-libs and limericks sometimes where you get a percent or dollars off code for participating. Great company with a lot of surprises, which we love! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jamstan   Welcome !!  We have fun with all the MZW lovers. Many of us (including me up here in the Sacramento area) never had stores around that carried the line and had to rely on all the great people here to describe colors and styles. That pale camo is really perfect for the warmer months to come. Many of us fell in love with the blue camo too.

My favorite current bags are the small Sutton, the Paige (the Swiss knife of the Bedford line), and the fairly new Soho mini. 

I am 5'2" with neck and shoulder issues, so these lightweight bags are both fashionable and functional.  Only a few Coach totes, smaller Dooney bags, and the Patricia Nash Poppy totes remain in the closet now.  I carry this MZW line 80% of the time. 

So glad to have you check in...let us know if you order.  

Ordered today and on the way...usually takes a week to hit the West coast. I also appreciate the lower price point on the Soho line. 

Light Grey Camo Mini Soho Tote (11391401)

Super Contributor

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily  Thanks for the welcome and the info!  I am visiting a city next weekend that has a Nordstrom store so I will be stopping by for a look.  Also there is a great outlet mall nearby with my other faves...Coach and Michael Kors.  My local shopping options aren’t great so I am looking forward to it!

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shots of  Dazzle

Image may contain: indoor

Compare to Spectrum

MZ WALLACE - Jordan Crossbody

Compare Tahiti and Marigold

No photo description available.

Better close up of Tiger Lily (love the sheen)

Image may contain: people standing

Compare to Tangelo

No photo description available.

Both Dazzle and Tiger Lily pack a color punch.  

Got to play with the Tribeca over at Nordies

Elegant but a bit heavy

• 13.3in L × 5.1in W × 11.4in H
  • Handle drop: 9.8in
  • Adjustable strap length: 28.7in to 51.6in
  • Weight: 2.1lb

MZ WALLACE Tribeca Nylon Tote, Alternate, color, BLACK

snazzy red lining

MZ WALLACE Tribeca Nylon Tote, Alternate, color, BLACK

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  I got the light grey camo crossbody bag Friday and it’s beautiful. I got a nice storage bag for it. The center section fit my phone perfectly, I can put 4 cards in the slots in that section also. There is a zipper section on front of bag, it is kinda small I barely get my hand in and out but it’s ok. All in all it will be a perfect bag for when I travel. Thank you again for the heads up on this company. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@godi   Glad you love it.  When you say crossbody, did you get a micro Tribeca ?  Looks like they've added a back pocket too. Thanks !! 

I have this little guy...so perfect on vacation when you just put your key card etc. in there to dash out and leave the big travel tote behind