Esteemed Contributor

MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

New options over at MZ Wallace. 

Light Grey Camo, Dazzle, and Tiger Lilly. 

Love the contrast between the pale choices
and the brights. 

Unable to post any pics today. 
Something is wrong and the pictures are HUUUUGE. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

Thanks for sharing. I love those options because I'm not carrying around a suitcase. LOL!!!

I have one of those Running Buddy mini pouches from Amazon I use most of the time. It fits my remote starter, drivers license, credit card, cash. That's all I need.

There was nothing wrong with the pics.

Image result for running buddy mini pouch

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz   I keep sizing down too.  Find myself using the small or micro Sutton more and more and the small Abbey crossbody. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Nightowlz   I keep sizing down too.  Find myself using the small or micro Sutton more and more and the small Abbey crossbody. 

@hicindy2 

I like ths Soho Tote you posted a pic of.

1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Surprise! New colors! I like the orange Tiger Lily a lot. Hold on though, I'm still figuring out the Grove Bedford options! 

Regardless, the Helena wallet in Tulum that I have will work with both colors.

Image result for MZ Wallace Tulum

@Nightowlz Hi, welcome and good to see you here! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   I know...the new arrivals are resonating with me. A new twist on the blue camo and love the Tiger Lily. 

@Nightowlz  I have a dearly loved mini Soho tote in Elderberry and have my eye on the pale camo version.  The pros and cons of this bag are the same which is the width.  Some gals find it boxy due to the measurements and I like it for just that reason.  I can fit a full size wallet, makeup bag, glasses, big ole phone, tissues, a pill box, and stick a paperback in there if I want. Plus 2 exterior pockets are there for you if you want to keep something separate and handy (tickets, passport). 

• 8in L × 6.6in W × 8.4in H

Esteemed Contributor

I just sent for the crossbody bag in that light grey camo. Can’t wait to get it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@godi wrote:

I just sent for the crossbody bag in that light grey camo. Can’t wait to get it. 

@godi  OOOHHHH...can't wait to hear all about it !!  That is a winner and getting a lot of buzz on the blogs and instagram already. 

P.S. the Eden Floral has been dropped from the line up. Might show up in the half year sale.  

MZ WALLACE - Crosby Medium Nylon Crossbody

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   I know...the new arrivals are resonating with me. A new twist on the blue camo and love the Tiger Lily. 

@Nightowlz  I have a dearly loved mini Soho tote in Elderberry and have my eye on the pale camo version.  The pros and cons of this bag are the same which is the width.  Some gals find it boxy due to the measurements and I like it for just that reason.  I can fit a full size wallet, makeup bag, glasses, big ole phone, tissues, a pill box, and stick a paperback in there if I want. Plus 2 exterior pockets are there for you if you want to keep something separate and handy (tickets, passport). 

• 8in L × 6.6in W × 8.4in H

@hicindy2 Thanks for the detailed feedback on the Mini Soho Tote. Am I right in thinking its capacity is similar to that of the Small Sutton?

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

@godi How exciting! Welcome! Do come back and tell us what you think of it when it arrives! Woman Very Happy