Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summertime Blues

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Yep; first going to check out the PN specials at HSN on the 18'th, then look at the small Sutton.  Mr. HC likes it Heart (bugs and snakes).  I do have the small Sutton; below is the micro: 

Right now running around with the Coach Great Pumpkin 

ZIP TOP TOTE IN SIGNATURE CANVAS

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Woman Very Happy Great pumpkin is so festive and perfect for now, especially with so much going on. We saw hazy skies and the smoke from CA here in IL! Woman Surprised

I wish MZW would come out with a burnt orange or teal bag, but I think those colors in Crazy Quilt are what we will see this fall. I really love that Crazy Quilt. I also ordered and have the Micro Sutton in Crazy Quilt that you have. Woman Happy

MZ WALLACE - Crazy Quilt Print Micro Sutton Bag

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brought out my MZW Leaf print medium Sutton since the air is a bit cooler and finally clear. Fun for Fall...I skipped both the PN TSV's.  Pretty but not for me. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Are you still considering the Small Sutton in the new Brown Snake? Your Leaf Print Medium Sutton is perfect for right now! Woman Happy 

Brown Snake Small Sutton (288X1663)

Honored Contributor

Black Lacquer is back at MZ Wallace and they made Black Lacquer in the Metro Crossbody, Medium Metro Tote Deluxe and Small Max! I ordered it in the Small Max. Heart Classics like Medium Sutton and Small Sutton are so pretty. Love Black Lacquer for fall and winter, especially for rainy or snowy days! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Nope, still thinking over the snake.  I have a magnet lacquer small Sutton that I got from Larrimor's that I love for rainy days...similar to this photo.

Let me know how you like the small Max !! Looks like a dressier tote than the Oxford.  Nice...with pockets for the hand sanis, gloves, masks etc. 

Black Lacquer Small Max (1224X0434)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Your Magnet Lacquer Small Max is so dressy! Heart

Since I have the Small Max in Starlight Print and Mushroom, I know the silhouette is good for me. I tend to use the long attached strap or use the handles over my arm. I like the roomy aspect of Small Max, yet it's not too huge. I've been waiting for MZW to offer Small Max in Black Lacquer on their website, so I jumped on it today, LOL. I also think Small Max will "sit up nicely" in Lacquer.

Upon arrival of Small Max, edited to add: Because I primarily use the long attached strap due to my bummy shoulder, the Black Lacquer attached handles would stick out to the sides and not lie flat like the handles on my other two Small Max bags in Oxford with the softer handles. So I am sending Small Max in Black Lacquer back. Woman Frustrated @hicindy2 

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Wow, you are all set.  I looked at Nordie's and that baby Metro for a grab and go is so cute in the metallic.  Just enough shine...

MZ WALLACE Micro Metro Crossbody Bag, Main, color, COPPER

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 What a pretty color copper metallic is for fall! Woman Very Happy I thought this style was also super cute in Black Lacquer for holidays and every day. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Did you get your pretty small Max ??

Black Lacquer Small Max (1224X0434)

New Bowery collection out today.  Thought the pouch was an interesting add-on.

Alternate text

Did like the Blue Leopard somewhat, but not in the styles offered

Blue Leopard Bowery Quatro Tote (1303B1692)

Blue Leopard Bowery Crossbody (1296B1692)

Saw the micro in Snake at Nordie's; only really worked in a small bag

MZ WALLACE Micro Sutton Bag, Alternate, color, BROWN SNAKE