Esteemed Contributor

MZ Wallace: Beyond the Summertime Blues

[ Edited ]

We keep returning to the old classics.  Currently, my army Jordan is carrying all the gear (masks and hand sanis etc.) 

@EdithEllenLily  our Ocean camo freebie makes a good companion.

So what to do with points...looking at the mini Metro.  In a Dawn mood. 

Alternate text

or the Small Mighty Max in Dawn

Dawn Rec Small Max (1224X1600)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summertime Blues

@hicindy2 While I've been through the wringer with worry over the past week or so (everything turned out fine), I have been looking at the MZW site for ideas on what to choose for points, which has been a lot of fun. Woman Happy

I'm still mulling over the combinations but, like you, am thinking of something BLUE in Dawn, Tie Dye or Blue Camo! Heart Maybe even a wallet? 

Still LOVE my MZW bags, as they hold so much and are lightweight for my bummy shoulder. This year marks 35 years since my big car wreck, and I still feel the right shoulder pain, on and off, mostly on rainy days. Carrying MZW handbags has helped so much!!! Heart Heart Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ready to discuss when you are.  Still worry about wrinkling even though I love the sporty strap. 

***Update:  yes, still getting their emails even though I am not a big purchaser of late.  Using my oldies but goodies. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Love that strap, LOL. Can't get into Gramercy though! I wish MZW would go back to the original Bedford nylon handbags with pleats, which allow the bag to expand and hold more items! Those flat pockets are not functional for me.

Did you receive an email about this Gramercy in Dawn? I have received only one Summer Weekends email and have inquired with them and checked my profile to see that I want all emails, but I don't think I'm receiving them. Perhaps it's my old-fashioned CompuServe email address...not really sure. I end up having to check their site to see what's new!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sadly, all the Dawn quilted styles are in the new fabrication:

"Recycled. Eco-friendly. Clean. REC Nylon prevents waste and lowers our impact on the environment."

Tie Dye is adorable but it is super tiny

MZ WALLACE - Sutton Micro Indigo Tie Dye Crossbody Bag

Keep checking with the eBay gal to see if she dropped her price on the Raven Bailey.  She is holding firm.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

We keep returning to the old classics.  Currently, my army Jordan is carrying all the gear (masks and hand sanis etc.) 

@EdithEllenLily  our Ocean camo freebie makes a good companion.

So what to do with points...looking at the mini Metro.  In a Dawn mood. 

Alternate text

or the Small Mighty Max in Dawn

Dawn Rec Small Max (1224X1600)

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily  My army Jordan is my dedicated travel bag. Due to current travel restrictions we've been grounded.😭 It's not seen any love since the pandemic broke out.😕

I really love the tie dye!👜😍

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway  Hi friend! 🚗🙎🏼‍♀️👋🏻Nice to see you pop over to handbags! 👜How are you and Mr VH holding up?

Respected Contributor

@skyblue  We are doing greatWoman Very Happy Just keeping a positive attitude.

No reason to complain because we can't change what is happening in our world.

Our son works in the Covid unit at his hospital, which is a concern but he is doing well.  We had went for a visit the 1st of March. Our son has a wonderful girlfriend and of course love seeing our grandson.

I don't post very often but still like to read the different forums. I had been wondering about @EdithEllenLily too. Glad everything is better now.Heart

Love seeing all the MZ Wallace bags. Some beautiful bags, colors and styles.

Thanks for the nice thoughtsHeart

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@skyblue  We are doing greatWoman Very Happy Just keeping a positive attitude.

No reason to complain because we can't change what is happening in our world.

Our son works in the Covid unit at his hospital, which is a concern but he is doing well.  We had went for a visit the 1st of March. Our son has a wonderful girlfriend and of course love seeing our grandson.

I don't post very often but still like to read the different forums. I had been wondering about @EdithEllenLily too. Glad everything is better now.Heart

Love seeing all the MZ Wallace bags. Some beautiful bags, colors and styles.

Thanks for the nice thoughtsHeart

@VenturaHighway  That's a blessing! I'm glad to hear you are all safe, well, and able to see each other!💕 

I love the MZ Wallace tie dye pattern! So cool!✌🏻

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So we got our points in the account today.

Do you think there is a snowball's chance in  Additives Annual 2014: Feeling the Heatthat

they will do a Bedford Paige in a Fall color??

I sent an email to MZW C/S asking, but they are usually very coy about new offerings. 

Leaning toward the Dawn small mighty Max if nothing new and exciting. 

Image may contain: one or more people

Bloomie's has a few bags in Starlight left. Love that print. 

MZ WALLACE - Starlight Medium Metro Tote

I scooped up the small Sutton and the small Max.