Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summer Deals and Looking towards Fall

@hicindy2 I saw a lady wearing the Black Bedford Paige tonight in the restaurant lobby!! Woman Surprised I'm starting to see MZW more and more here in the Chicago area. Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

I am in Chicago and just bought my first MZW, a Paige in Clay. Oh my goodness, so gorgeous! I loved it so much I ordered a black Paige! I am a convert! 

I see them fairly often here in the suburbs.

Honored Contributor

@suburbanone wrote:

I am in Chicago and just bought my first MZW, a Paige in Clay. Oh my goodness, so gorgeous! I loved it so much I ordered a black Paige! I am a convert! 

@suburbanone Welcome! Woman Very Happy How exciting about your Paige in Clay (gorgeous color in person...) and your black Paige on its way to you! I am carrying the Paige in Dawn, the deep, dark navy and am still amazed how much the Paige holds! Did you order the black Paige with the silver hardware or the one with the gold hardware? I think both are beautiful and I'm having a hard time deciding on which one to order. Enjoy your new MZW Paige bags and come back and chat with us! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suburbanone wrote:

@suburbanone  Hello to you !! Great choice..

Image result for images mz wallace clay paige

The Paige is probably the Swiss Army knife of all the entire MZW line. It can do it all and do it well. 

Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman II Pocket Knife, Red

I have the Acorn, Mulberry, and Gold Linen in the Paige.  Am now exploring the Mini Paige as a future acquisition. 

No automatic alt text available.

As @EdithEllenLily said: Please come back and chat with us !!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suburbanone wrote:

Welcome @suburbanone. I love my black Paige! One of my favorite MZs. I'm sure it's gorgeous in Clay. Enjoy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity Did you two receive your shipped notification from MZW from last Friday's Summer Weekends offering? I hope your bags are on their way to you!

Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks for asking.  Should arrive Monday. This Friday thing turned out to be more exciting than we thought.  They did bring to our attention the focus on new bright linings.  Woman Wink

It is 105 degrees here.  Hope @Serendipity is OK.  

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone have their eye on some special  "never on sale" bag? 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Good morning, early birdie. Woman Happy I am not sure if I am ordering anything or not. I will think about it this weekend and decide on Sunday. No hurry for full-priced bags...Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  I think I'll wait and use my points for a lower price bag like the mini Soho.  Maybe in the burnt orange (they just had a small in the sample sale).  Or in some new Fall color. Remember the beach towel theory on colors.  Woman Wink

Related image