Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summer Deals and Looking towards Fall

@hicindy2 wrote:

Oh oh...there are going to be some mad peeps out there.  This is the Anniversary Jane and the Mom's Day fiasco all over again. I have wanted that Boucle forever.  Geez, I ordered at 7AM this morning; they better not bail on me now. 

@hicindy2 I guess I will try not be one of them. 😉 It did says while supplies last. I always think samples sales are like one of a kind, so was surprised the items lasted as long as they did. I'm still bummed though. More upset about it going live at 5 a.m. I mean, come on ... give the West Coast peeps a chance. I think you are probably OK with yours. 7 a.m. and it's still up.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily Major bummer. Just got an email from MZW saying that my order has been canceled because of unexpectedly low stock. Odd because the items were for sale a couple hours still after I ordered. Boo! I won't have my great pumpkin bag, or the others. 😫

Oh well. I think the abbey xbody is smaller than Toni, otherwise I'd be eyeing that brandy one. Hmn....

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi Woman Surprised

I know how you feel! I received the same email! Woman Sad

@EdithEllenLily Oh boo. So no items for you at all either? Or did at least something go through? I hope something went through. I logged into me account to check and yep, it was all of em. Do you think those two xbody abbey bags are even still available?

@Serendipity My entire order was canceled! No items for EEL...

It looks like the Boucle Abbey Crossbody is still available but who knows.

Maybe it was easier for them to cancel the whole order because the Boucle Crosby was out of stock. Not really sure! Woman Frustrated

@EdithEllenLily Well, it can't hurt to reorder if you still are interested?

BTW, what color red is the rock lobster? I know you said, but I forget. I just remember you said the tail moves. 😊 I'm wondering if it would work on carmine Hayley?

@Serendipity When things like this happen, I just go with it. No reorders will take place...

Rock lobster is still on my Dawn Ikat Medium Metro Tote with his cute, moveable floppy tail! The color is almost exactly like your Carmine Haley. It would work, but it wouldn't stand out as it would on a black or blue bag or tote. He would blend in!! Still, very cute!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily Major bummer. Just got an email from MZW saying that my order has been canceled because of unexpectedly low stock. Odd because the items were for sale a couple hours still after I ordered. Boo! I won't have my great pumpkin bag, or the others. 😫

Oh well. I think the abbey xbody is smaller than Toni, otherwise I'd be eyeing that brandy one. Hmn....

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi Woman Surprised

I know how you feel! I received the same email! Woman Sad

@EdithEllenLily Oh boo. So no items for you at all either? Or did at least something go through? I hope something went through. I logged into me account to check and yep, it was all of em. Do you think those two xbody abbey bags are even still available?

@Serendipity My entire order was canceled! No items for EEL...

It looks like the Boucle Abbey Crossbody is still available but who knows.

Maybe it was easier for them to cancel the whole order because the Boucle Crosby was out of stock. Not really sure! Woman Frustrated

@EdithEllenLily Well, it can't hurt to reorder if you still are interested?

BTW, what color red is the rock lobster? I know you said, but I forget. I just remember you said the tail moves. 😊 I'm wondering if it would work on carmine Hayley?

@Serendipity When things like this happen, I just go with it. No reorders will take place...

Rock lobster is still on my Dawn Ikat Medium Metro Tote with his cute, moveable floppy tail! The color is almost exactly like your Carmine Haley. It would work, but it wouldn't stand out as it would on a black or blue bag or tote. He would blend in!! Still, very cute!

@EdithEllenLily Ah, that's a very good point on rock lobster. Thanks! Great philosophy on the bags too. On to next Friday, right?!? 😁 But I really want HC @hicindy2 to get her boucle more than anything!

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity Me, too! I hope HC @hicindy2 gets her Boucle!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity and @EdithEllenLily  You gals are so sweet you are making me cry.  Mr. HC had to have corrective surgery (a stent) put in on Tuesday and it took over three hours in surgery alone.  He had to stay overnight and is doing really well at home.  Sitting on those hard chairs in the hospital waiting room trying to read a book gives you some new appreciation for just ordinary days and the little things to look forward to. And good handbag pals !!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity and @EdithEllenLily  You gals are so sweet you are making me cry.  Mr. HC had to have corrective surgery (a stint) put in on Tuesday and it took over three hours in surgery alone.  He had to stay overnight and is doing really well at home.  Sitting on those hard chairs in the hospital waiting room trying to read a book gives you some new appreciation for just ordinary days and the little things to look forward to. And good handbag pals !!

@hicindy2 Oh my goodness! Glad to hear he is doing OK at home and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope you are both feeling better! 🤗

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity  oops...I meant "stent". He is doing well.  He is taking over the TV remote to watch the SyFy channel and happily eating what I put in front of him.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Oh my!! I am so thankful your husband is doing well after the serious surgery on Tuesday!! And I do know how worrisome it is to wait for hours when a loved one is in the operating room...very scary and nerve wracking. I was relieved to read he is watching his SyFy programs and eating well! Continued good wishes for his speedy recovery and for being so brave! Both of you rest, take care and be well, EEL Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks for the get well wishes. 

Our neighbors have been kind too offering rides, running errands, and brownies.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Woman LOL Brownies...yummy!!

I'll continue to send Mr. HC positive healing Batgirl thoughts and wishes!!