Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summer Deals and Looking towards Fall

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily Major bummer. Just got an email from MZW saying that my order has been canceled because of unexpectedly low stock. Odd because the items were for sale a couple hours still after I ordered. Boo! I won't have my great pumpkin bag, or the others. 😫

Oh well. I think the abbey xbody is smaller than Toni, otherwise I'd be eyeing that brandy one. Hmn....

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi Woman Surprised

I know how you feel! I received the same email! Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily Major bummer. Just got an email from MZW saying that my order has been canceled because of unexpectedly low stock. Odd because the items were for sale a couple hours still after I ordered. Boo! I won't have my great pumpkin bag, or the others. 😫

Oh well. I think the abbey xbody is smaller than Toni, otherwise I'd be eyeing that brandy one. Hmn....

@EdithEllenLily Oh boo. So no items for you at all either? Or did at least something go through? I hope something went through. I logged into me account to check and yep, it was all of em. Do you think those two xbody abbey bags are even still available?

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @foo foo shi shi @Roni18 @skyblue

Hey girls, have been AWOL as crazy busy but we finally got AC system installed at my folks -- had to relocate my mom in the interim as it reach 120 degrees (yes 120, Death Valley-like temps, not a typo). Don't know how my dad could stand it. Now will be getting to work on mine, just in time for another dreaded heat wave this next week. I tell you the thermostat reading 91 degrees at night inside, and opening windows where it was still like triple digits outside really was the worst ever.

So I see some fun pickups by you in the sample sale. Why did they send out that email at 5 a.m. PST -- I call no fair! I did manage to see it before everything sold out. I picked up the orange and red sohos and the brown leather pouch -- super excited. I figure I can also see if I like the shape enough to warrant points on a black version, or go for something else fun.

HC and EEL, you finally got your boucle! So happy! Can't wait to hear what you think!

All my sale items are great. The Toni is a wonderful bag, I also really like it as a cluth. To me, it reminds me of the army color --although I haven't put it next to it yet to truly compare. The bag is NOT 1 inch in depth. It's much wider and fits a lot. The Nordie's photos were much more accurate. In case anyone is contemplating the silhouette in the future.

And I have to revise my previous comments on Karli. Have been using everyday. Find it practical in addition to my big wallet. I just store a couple chip cards that I reach for over and over and then don't have to open up my triple fold wallet. Probably safer too. So in the end, it has a good purpose.

Hope everyone's doing well!

Oh, and I like that brandy color. I wonder if it's a bit more reddish than tiger eye. Could be very pretty. Also wonder if these were ones they ruled out, or samples of what's to come?

@Serendipity, it's great to  hear from you. I had no idea the heat wave was still a factor and so severe! My goodness! I'm glad you're ok and that your family is as well. 

With all that you have going on, it sounds like you needed a little sample sale for a distraction. Smiley Happy

BTW, I have black Karli and 💘

@foo foo shi shi Hi Foo! Thanks and good to hear from you too. Hope all's well there and glad your heat wave passed. I was so tickled with the sample sale, but looks like it wasn't meant to be. My order was canceled due to low stock. Well, there's always another bag. 😁 I'm glad you like your black Karli -- that blue interior is so cool looking. I almost didn't give it a chance, but glad I did! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Still good on my order (boucle Abbey).  "Pending fulfillment".  @EdithEllenLily did they cancel your Abbey too or just the Crosby? It's evening PST and they are still showing...oops. in store only. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

Still good on my order (boucle Abbey).  "Pending fulfillment".  @EdithEllenLily did they cancel your Abbey too or just the Crosby? 

@hicindy2 Oh good. I'm super glad for you because I know you were waiting for a long time for that one! Also happy to hear you got the reissue. That one came and went; and came and went again! Blink, blink, blink.

What color do you read into brandy? I think EEL's @EdithEllenLily right it looks like dahlia in the photos, but that can't be because it says brown leather trim. 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Oh boo. So no items for you at all either? Or did at least something go through? I hope something went through. I logged into me account to check and yep, it was all of em. Do you think those two xbody abbey bags are even still available?

@Serendipity My entire order was canceled! No items for EEL...

It looks like the Boucle Abbey Crossbody is still available but who knows.

Maybe it was easier for them to cancel the whole order because the Boucle Crosby was out of stock. Not really sure! Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity My entire order was canceled! No items for EEL...

It looks like the Boucle Abbey Crossbody is still available but who knows.

Maybe it was easier for them to cancel the whole order because the Boucle Crosby was out of stock. Not really sure! Woman Frustrated

@EdithEllenLily Well, it can't hurt to reorder if you still are interested?

BTW, what color red is the rock lobster? I know you said, but I forget. I just remember you said the tail moves. 😊 I'm wondering if it would work on carmine Hayley?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

Still good on my order (boucle Abbey).  "Pending fulfillment".  @EdithEllenLily did they cancel your Abbey too or just the Crosby? It's evening PST and they are still showing...oops. in store only. 

@hicindy2 The whole enchilada was canceled!!

I hope you get your Abbey Crossbody in Boucle! 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hicindy2 The whole enchilada was canceled!!

I hope you get your Abbey Crossbody in Boucle! 

@EdithEllenLily Ay caramba!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh oh...there are going to be some mad peeps out there.  This is the Anniversary Jane and the Mom's Day fiasco all over again. I have wanted that Boucle forever.  Geez, I ordered at 7AM this morning; they better not bail on me now.