Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summer Deals and Looking towards Fall

@WhiteFlowers 

I think that any of the smaller size selections in the Black Lacquer will be a joy to carry !!  Let us know all about it when it comes to your door. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @Kachina624 @haddon9  @Jannyg @Hilery @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @Roni18 @hicindy @WhiteFlowers @jaxs mom @skyblue @suburbanone @dex @JoBee and all:

Gasp! There are several NEW items on the MZ Wallace site! Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

Get ready to see Night Storm, Boysenberry, Black with Sequin, the stunning Rose Gold Metallic, Tin Metallic and Mushroom with Sequin!

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @Kachina624 @haddon9  @Jannyg @Hilery @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @Roni18 @hicindy @WhiteFlowers @jaxs mom @suburbanone @dex @JoBee and all:

Gasp! There are several NEW items on the MZ Wallace site! Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

Get ready to see Night Storm, Boysenberry, Black with Sequin, the stunning Rose Gold Metallic, Tin Metallic and Mushroom with Sequin!

@EdithEllenLily- I was wondering when they were going to do rose gold metallic. Looks very nice. Also love Night Storm. Will try to see soon and report back!

Re Black Lacquer - I think all styles are beautiful in person. I have small Metro, micro Crosby (which is too small for me, shame because it's so darn cute) and large Savoy. My mother has small Sutton and is her most used bag. Highly recommend and if I were to chose a smaller one it would be small Crosby or Small Sutton.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wowza !!  Thanks for the heads up.

Top 2

1) Love Rose Gold Metallic Small Sutton (shimmer and shine)

Rose Gold Metallic Small Sutton (2881524)

2) And Night Storm (my beloved neutral with a kick)

Night Storm Small Sutton (2881523)

Night Storm Small Sutton (2881523)

Ohhhh like the Boysenberry Paige

Boysenberry Paige (1761522)

and Mini Soho

Boysenberry Mini Soho Tote (11391522)

Tin Metallic is nice 

Tin Metallic Small Sutton (2881525)

Black Sequins is festive 

Black with Sequin Micro Sutton (11091531)

EEEEK.. I like everything !!!

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @Kachina624 @haddon9  @Jannyg @Hilery @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @Roni18 @hicindy @WhiteFlowers @jaxs mom @suburbanone @dex @JoBee and all:

@EdithEllenLily- I was wondering when they were going to do rose gold metallic. Looks very nice. Also love Night Storm. Will try to see soon and report back!

Re Black Lacquer - I think all styles are beautiful in person. I have small Metro, micro Crosby (which is too small for me, shame because it's so darn cute) and large Savoy. My mother has small Sutton and is her most used bag. Highly recommend and if I were to chose a smaller one it would be small Crosby or Small Sutton.

@foo foo shi shi Thanks! We will look forward to your report! Woman Very Happy

I am thrilled with all of these stylish, cool and pretty options!! 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 and all: Did you see that Boysenberry Paige has brown leather edging? You then focus on the pretty Boysenberry color and the pop of gold hardware. Do you like it?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 and all: Did you see that Boysenberry Paige has brown leather edging? You then focus on the pretty Boysenberry color and the pop of gold hardware. Do you like it?

@EdithEllenLily  Very much !! And it has the classic strap (not the Belle Paige circles).  Makes a casual style dressier. 

I have a Mulberry Paige with Gold H/W and the Boysenberry is similar
 Image result for images mz wallace mulberry paige

Rose Gold Metallic 

Wonder if the texture has a smooth or
slightly tacky finish that @Serendipity described.

"Saw the metallics in the store the other day.
It is definitely white with a slight nacreous sheen/sparkle.
The feel of it is indeed different than the regular oxford.
Not the same as steel metallic though.
But still a bit tacky to the touch. Will stick with lacquer over the metallics.
Better for picky ole me."

Also, they are expanding the Soho line to include a Travel Tote

Boysenberry Soho Travel Tote (11741522)

Designed to fit everything you need for busy days and business travel, the Soho Travel with built-in luggage sleeve can take you seamlessly from the boarding gate to the boardroom, in style.

Looks like they are expanding the Soho line like they did the Jordan line last year. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @JannyG @foo foo shi shi @WhiteFlowers @Serendipity @skyblue @haddon9 @dex @Kachina624 @Hilery @suburbanone @JoBee and all:

Along with the new arrivals mentioned above, there are also some smaller flashy weekend bags in blue and yellow metallic (Amelia) and card cases (Lilly).

The insides of the Tin Metallic bags are yellow!

And don't miss the Royal Travel Wallet offered in Silver Metallic and Black Leather with multicolored zippers! Woman Surprised

There is brown edge dye (instead of the usual red edge dye) on some of the Boysenberry Bedford items like the Paige, Small Belle and Kate.

I also like the new large Soho Travel Tote in Black with gold hardware and the red lining...very nice. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, this is different:  MZW Robot charm

Almost bigger than the mini Soho !!

I do like the mini Soho in Boysenberry....not sure about that wide strap on a smaller bag.  What do you gals think ?? Is it disproportionate ?

Naturally, Mr. HC (former mechanical engineer) got a kick out of it.  

Silver Metallic Mrs. Robot Charm (11801541)

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Well, this is different:  MZW Robot charm

Almost bigger than the mini Soho !!

I do like the mini Soho in Boysenberry....not sure about that wide strap on a smaller bag.  What do you gals think ?? Is it disproportionate ?

Naturally, Mr. HC (former mechanical engineer) got a kick out of it.  

Silver Metallic Mrs. Robot Charm (11801541)

@hicindy2, I love the robot charms. I think they're adorable.