Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summer Deals and Looking towards Fall

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity  It was hard not to order but I resisted.  My Leaf pattern Sutton should come tomorrow.  Glad you liked your spookies; sound adorable !!

After the initial excitement over Leopard, it's been kind of quiet over at the Purse Forum. Many were looking forward to more Bedford offerings and some rich deep fall colors. 

Looking back: this is what I think channels Fall

Jade 2015

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

2015 Halloween Empire tote

No automatic alt text available.

Fall 2014

Image result for images mz wallace displays

From the archives:

Mahogany Baby Jane

IMG_1031.jpg

Magnet Frida

1402332696282.jpg

Tweed Hayley

tweedhayley2.jpg

Maybe I am still pouting over the Roxy going away Woman Frustrated

Bring it back from the vault maybe ?

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18 

Got my spookies and really like them all.  😁

Frankie is purple metallic saffiano and other black leather trim with shiny silver hardware and look goods on my black roxy charm holder.

The bats are entirely soft leather and have subtle red edging around the eyes, wings and string. The underside is black.

The white bats are saffianno and so are more structured and have white quarter moon eyes on black.

The candy corn bats are also saffiano with and muted orange leather with a smooth metallic layer on the bottom edge with a white saffiano underside  (I really can't tell) layer on the bottom.

Anybody else order any?

@Serendipity They all sound so fun for this month and Halloween! Congrats for getting them! That was very fast service to CA, too! Woman Surprised Did you get candy corn mushrooms or bats?

I'm not sure if my order went through because I haven't heard anything. I need to call them tomorrow to find out. Woman Frustrated

@EdithEllenLily Ooops. I meant to write candy corn ghost mushrooms (not bats)! 😊 I may give a couple to the little ones. 😁

Hope your order gets straightened out. Probably went out already! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  It was hard not to order but I resisted.  My Leaf pattern Sutton should come tomorrow.  Glad you liked your spookies; sound adorable !!

After the initial excitement over Leopard, it's been kind of quiet over at the Purse Forum. Many were looking forward to more Bedford offerings and some rich deep fall colors. 

Fall 2014

Magnet Frida

1402332696282.jpg

@hicindy2 Oooh, I really like that Frida design. A lot!! And the wall of 2014 mini bags that look like candy corn on the walls! 👻🎃🤖

Good for you for holding off. Your leaves will arrive soon! And you have a few cute spookies and the new candy pin! 😁

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Looking back: this is what I think channels Fall

Jade 2015

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

2015 Halloween Empire tote

No automatic alt text available.

Fall 2014

From the archives:

Chocolate Paige with berry lining

Clover Kate with mustard lining

Concord Hayley

Mahogany Baby Jane

IMG_1031.jpg

Magnet Frida

1402332696282.jpg

Tweed Hayley

Maybe I am still pouting over the Roxy going away Woman Frustrated

Bring it back from the vault maybe ?

Hello everyone! 

@hicindy2 - as always, I love your throwback posts! I love my Roxy's, always will. My most used bags.

Speaking of throwback, my mother has the Bea in Mahogany. It's such a rich color and the rose gold zippers complement so nicely. She doen't carry it very often though. She  uses Crosby and Black Lacquer Sutton most of the time now. 

Image result for mz wallace mahogany bea

@Serendipity, have fun with your charms. I have to get my bats out. I think it's time to switch to Black Roxy! 

@EdithEllenLily, I'm sorry the bags didn't wok out for you. Did you end up keeping Leopard? I'm still crushing. My mother wants the Leopard Small Sutton and a large Crosby. She saw someone with one so that's on my radar, even though they're not available at the moment. Wonder if they'll offer that size again?

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi Your Mother's Bea in Mahogany is gorgeous!! Heart I hope she can get the other bags she wishes to have!

The Leopard Medium Metro Tote had marks and possibly glue on the top leather on the handle so it went back with everything else. It wasn't meant to be!

All of these signs, which keep happening, are telling me that I need to simmer down on MZW bags, unfortunately. I have more than enough to use right here already!  

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@foo foo shi shi Your Mother's Bea in Mahogany is gorgeous!! Heart I hope she can get the other bags she wishes to have!

The Leopard Medium Metro Tote had marks and possibly glue on the top leather on the handle so it went back with everything else. It wasn't meant to be!

All of these signs, which keep happening, are telling me that I need to simmer down on MZW bags, unfortunately. I have more than enough to use right here already!  

Hey, nothing wrong with that @EdithEllenLily! I've slowed down and am pretty content with what I have. I still entertain the thought of adding another now and then. I always enjoy checking out the new releases and revisting past styles. 

It also helps that I need to do some things around the house. I need to update my bathroom and kitchen more than I need bags at the moment. That said, why do I still look!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Hey, nothing wrong with that @EdithEllenLily! I've slowed down and am pretty content with what I have. I still entertain the thought of adding another now and then. I always enjoy checking out the new releases and revisting past styles. 

It also helps that I need to do some things around the house. I need to update my bathroom and kitchen more than I need bags at the moment. That said, why do I still look!  

@foo foo shi shi Hi Foo, I hear you on the home improvement front! I'm in the same boat. It does help once you get started. I've been making slow but steady progress. Although, here I am ordereding the spookies when I never had before. LOL. 🤣🙃🎃 

Good luck on your projects!!

Honored Contributor

My order was shipped last night! They may have had to go on a treasure hunt to find the "secret hidden search" item I ordered. I will report back when it arrives, possibly on Thursday. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Hope this one is a keeper !! 

Finally, a good look at the Sable:  oh oh !! Really like it...great

neutral. 

43117906_10157948234367907_5519273888665567232_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Thanks! Woman Happy

I like Sable Metallic, too! Something to consider for the future.