Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summer Deals and Looking towards Fall

@hicindy2 So cool that you were able to find the Medium Sutton in Leaf Print with your hidden search idea! I like that print a lot (have the Mae Wallet in Leaf Print). It's more muted than it appears on the computer (at least on my computer). Love that print! 

So now I have even more things to consider for my order...yikes! Still deciding...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@foo foo shi shi Thank you so much for your in-person report from the UES store and Bloomies! I am taking your advice to heart and am seriously considering Cranberry Lacquer. It's hard because I want so many things and shouldn't go overboard. 

Now that you ruled out the Jordan backpack, does this mean something in leopard is coming home with you with your points and survey percent off code? Tell us what you choose! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  My current strategy is to get the fun less pricey bags (that don't go sale) like the stars and leaf patterns in the Sutton. Save the costlier Bedford choices for the early access sale which was 11/21 last year to gift or acquire and the Advent event for special additions.  Let's see if I can stick to the plan. 

Image result for images peanuts gang

Highlights: 

In November 2017 there was Spectrum Paige

Clara 

Dahlia Jane 

and I bought the Acorn Paige

Image result for images scrat chasing acorns

The chocolate Hayley was there too

and the Sweet Baby Jane

@WhiteFlowers got the Pom

Not much focus on Bedford this year with all the Hoo Ha involving Crosby.  Might just be Ginger and Dove Gray and maybe Sable and dust off Atmoshere and maybe a percentage off on Black for a day.  Hmmm...Sable Bedford is too close to my Acorn and Elderberry to my Mulberry. Now there is Tangelo if it was super sale. :

No automatic alt text available.

This year I might not even need the Pledge

Image result for images snoopy scout

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers What did you decide on for your points and survey percentage off code that expires on Sept. 30? Or are you still deciding, like me?

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  My current strategy is to get the fun less pricey bags (that don't go sale) like the stars and leaf patterns in the Sutton. Save the costlier Bedford choices for the early access sale which was 11/21 last year to gift or acquire and the Advent event for special additions.  Let's see if I can stick to the plan. 

Image result for images peanuts gang

@hicindy2 I'm glad you have a strategy and will try to stick to it! I'm not sure if I have a strategy...maybe buy things on sale and use points for items that don't go on sale. 

My sister is carrying the Dahlia Jane right now! She loves it for fall and has received several compliments. The wallet inside is the Helena in Tulum. And my niece has used her Abbey Crossbody in Dahlia! It's a mother-daughter set for them. Woman Happy

I have both of the Spectrum items you posted and am greedily keeping them for now. I used Clara this past summer. Paige is pristine and could be a gift.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  The one that we were hoping for during Advent sale was your leather Janie.  Maybe this year !!

The full on leather Jane was too pricey for this kid.  

Image may contain: one or more people

This time, if they bring the Penny back, I'm in.  Missed it last year. I think @Serendipity liked this one, yes ? The site had a problem that day and a lot of people missed out. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I love MZW's leather items!!!!! So soft is both the leather and the lining!! Yes, hoping for more leather in Advent for sure! Wouldn't a leather Bailey be cool, too? Woman Happy

I vaguely remember the issue you described above...but I think @Serendipity will remember more...I do think she had the ordering problem! Happens everywhere...Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  The one that we were hoping for during Advent sale was your leather Janie.  Maybe this year !!

The full on leather Jane was too pricey for this kid.  

Image may contain: one or more people

This time, if they bring the Penny back, I'm in.  Missed it last year. I think @Serendipity liked this one, yes ? The site had a problem that day and a lot of people missed out. 

Penny is such a cutie! I have one from years ago as a Summer Weekends special. 

Esteemed Contributor

Purse Forum has a shot of the attractive Leopard backpack that @Roni18 has ordered and is happily carrying.  This is helpful to gauge the size and look for those of us that are not traditional "backpack wearers" to see if this might work for us.  It looks adorable if you ask me and not overwhelming the gal in the mirror at all. Even her daughter liked it on her (a rare compliment indeed from a younger person)Woman Wink

91CDCD47-06E5-41A9-9943-C1D239C4403F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Oh my, that is SO cute on her!! And a good view of the leopard pattern! I have to say that leopard reminds me of the gentle stars pattern -- not in shape but in the gentleness of the pattern, however 'fierce' as it is in leopard. It's a sweet, mysterious leopard! Heart