Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summer Deals and Looking towards Fall

@hicindy2 I like the Cranberry Muffin bag and the idea of a Burnt Orange small sutton.

I do hope there will be some not so scary Halloween charms this year. No spiders. A couple of years ago there was a Frankenstein charm that I wanted but didn't order and now regret. Hoping Frankie makes a return at some point! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity Yay!! I'm so glad you like your Harlow tote and wristlet! Thanks for the detailed descriptions; the color sounds very pretty and fallish! Enjoy them and so cool you got them with points! Woman Happy

If I am not using the RFID wallet, I use card sleeves like the ones below found on zulily. They have more options every so often. 

You get two of each design (sorry the photo is sideways). They don't fit in card slots but side pockets in a wallet work. I've heard you can wrap some tin foil around your cards and that works, too. I think the card sleeves are lined with foil inside.

Beaches RFID Card Sleeve Set

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  Can't wait to hear about candy apple.  

Saks has pre-order on a Leopard MZW tote: to be sent out Oct 2.  That print would be ADORABLE in a Crosby Muffin Bag with light gold h/w.  

Product image

@hicindy2So cute- I love it.  But my practical side says if I ever purchase a metro tote I should go with something more basic like black or navy.  Right now I am trying to talk myself out any more bags or totes but I still have those points I need to put towards something!

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 Wouldn't you know it, just as I was typing my previous post, ninja Fedex delivery man dropped off my package!

Opened immediately and I'll just say: WOW. I made the right selection. Love both the tote and the little crossbody/wristlet. I do not believe, however, that the wristlet has RFID, the lining seems to thin, so I will look into getting some of those cards that @Roni18 mentioned and use the Karli in the meantime. When I have some time, I will call the 800# to confirm.

The studding is light non-shiny. The hardware is light gold with shine. The leather straps are a muted burgundy that is some of the best leather for a handle strap I have ever come across. Strong, but totally soft and comfortable. Also, I hadn't realized but the wristlet strap came attached at the top like a little bailey handle. I like it like that.

The color is lovely. Definitely the same lightweight facrication as the navy gloss (gloss over bedford), but as always the color is hard to describe. I think a darker candy apple red with a hint of bordeaux.

Overall, super pleased and can't wait until it cools down to break this out. Think they may give navy lacquer a run for the money. Although, the wristlet would work with that one too. 😁

@EdithEllenLily @skyblue @WhiteFlowers 

ETA: The photos capture the color very well.

@SerendipityI did a search and all the Q has left is an "As is" set.  I think they would be fine though.  It is item H208115, well, LOL looks like I am using mine wrong this says to put them in front of the card!

Respected Contributor

@SerendipityI went to the company's website and they say to put them behind the cards which is what I am doing.  Confusing.  

It seems they also sale them on Amazon.

Wouldn't work for the wristlet but I do have one of these RFID purse organizers from Travelon that I like because you can just put your regular wallet down in them.

64123094_101.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 @EdithEllenLily Thanks for the suggestions! Funny about the cards being in front. I also would have thought you could put it behind them. 🙃 I really like that Travelon organizer. That seems like it would be great for inside a metro tote. 😊 I like the top handles on it.

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 Wouldn't you know it, just as I was typing my previous post, ninja Fedex delivery man dropped off my package!

Opened immediately and I'll just say: WOW. I made the right selection. Love both the tote and the little crossbody/wristlet. I do not believe, however, that the wristlet has RFID, the lining seems to thin, so I will look into getting some of those cards that @Roni18 mentioned and use the Karli in the meantime. When I have some time, I will call the 800# to confirm.

The studding is light non-shiny. The hardware is light gold with shine. The leather straps are a muted burgundy that is some of the best leather for a handle strap I have ever come across. Strong, but totally soft and comfortable. Also, I hadn't realized but the wristlet strap came attached at the top like a little bailey handle. I like it like that.

The color is lovely. Definitely the same lightweight facrication as the navy gloss (gloss over bedford), but as always the color is hard to describe. I think a darker candy apple red with a hint of bordeaux.

Overall, super pleased and can't wait until it cools down to break this out. Think they may give navy lacquer a run for the money. Although, the wristlet would work with that one too. 😁

@EdithEllenLily @skyblue @WhiteFlowers 

ETA: The photos capture the color very well.

I am late to the party and don’t know which pieces you ordered, but I’m thrilled that you are happy with your selections! @Serendipity👏🏻👜😊

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skyblue  She got the candy apple gloss Harlow set. 

Wristlet and pretty tote 

\Cranberry Gloss Harlow Wristlet (10561516)Wowza

@Serendipity

QVC has a presale on Josie Maran including the milk you like

• 3.4-fl oz super-size Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter in Unscented, Vanilla Bean, or Juicy Mango
  • 1.7-fl oz 100% Pure Argan Oil
  • 1-fl oz Argan Milk
  • 0.27-fl oz Argan Black Oil Mascara
  • Juicy Mango scent exclusive to QVC until 10/1/18

Josie Maran TSV® Presale

One of the gals from the Purse Forum is sporting her carmine Coco.  I have used mine 2X with denims and beige linen outfits from good ole Chicos.

Outfit

I am glad I got it after all.  Will work with Fall navy, black, and gray for sure.  

This gal has a bunch of Cocos. Her family portrait. 

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

Most gals on the Purse Forum are hoping for a seasonal plaid or print, teal, or a grape color. 

Teal is gonna be big for Fall.  I'm ordering this duster to spiff up my black.  P.S. this gal has my hair: short and dark in back but mine is more silvery in front and mine is a smidge curlier..  

Scroll Mesh Shirt Jacket

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Ooo, thanks for the heads up on JM. I went right over to look, but afraid I can't use the face butter which is the supersize prize of this deal since it has soy in it. I have to avoid all soy, but I don't understand why she would put soybean oil in face butter when it's one of the most comedogenic oils out there? 🤨 I'm keeping an eye out for supersize milk though -- if you spot it, please do let me know. 🤗 I'm still just using on my hands, but I go through more of it that way.

Glad you are loving the carmine coco, looks so pretty!

@skyblue Yep, I got that candy apple wristlet and the matching tote. I love them. In fact, I think I'm going to move into the wristlet this week. Can't wait! 😁 

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 Ooo, thanks for the heads up on JM. I went right over to look, but afraid I can't use the face butter which is the supersize prize of this deal since it has soy in it. I have to avoid all soy, but I don't understand why she would put soybean oil in face butter when it's one of the most comedogenic oils out there? 🤨 I'm keeping an eye out for supersize milk though -- if you spot it, please do let me know. 🤗 I'm still just using on my hands, but I go through more of it that way.

Glad you are loving the carmine coco, looks so pretty!

@skyblue Yep, I got that candy apple wristlet and the matching tote. I love them. In fact, I think I'm going to move into the wristlet this week. Can't wait! 😁 

Thanks for clarifying! @Serendipity Beautiful choices!

@hicindy2I bet you’ll look fabulous!