Esteemed Contributor

MZ Wallace Fans: check out Bloomingdales

Some of us prefer a different source to purchase our MZW bags. Nordstrom and Bloomies are convenient to the west coast. Also, those 2 stores will allow you to arrange delivery to your UPS store (I rent a box there) so you have someone to sign for you and the bag is protected from the elements.  MZW.com will only deliver FedEx to the residence at this time.

Nordies has just dipped a toe in the water but it looks like Bloomies has jumped into the pool.  They have updated their offerings to include some newly introduced bags.  I recently got a discounted bag there as well (Roxy in Amethyst).  

Featured:  

Color Block Tote

MZ WALLACE Oxford Metro Medium Color Block Tote - Bloomingdale's_2

New Crosby

MZ WALLACE Crosby Medium Nylon Crossbody - Bloomingdale's_2

Sporty "Jim" bag

MZ WALLACE Sporty Jim Bedford Nylon Weekender - Bloomingdale's_2

Roxy Crossbody:  Platinum Lustre

MZ WALLACE Roxy Crossbody - Bloomingdale's_2

Paloma oxford:

MZ WALLACE Large Sutton Satchel - Bloomingdale's_2

I am watching for those Bloomies Brown Bag specials.  

Image result for snoopy on shopping

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace Fans: check out Bloomingdales

My MZW Amethyst Roxy arrived with a bit of a fusty smell. Sometimes it is not the bag itself, but the inside wrappings, plastic casings, or storeroom smells. 

Nothing major, but I have a sensitive nose.  I got a couple of these deodorizer mini bags from Amazon and they absorb odors (no chemicals) and work like a charm.  You can "refresh" them outside in the sun for continuous use.  

Works really well (not THIS great as per below),

but pretty good !!

Image result for images skunk and flower

BUY MORE SAVE MORE Great Value SG Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer Mini Bags, Best Air Purifiers for Smokers & Allergies, Perfect Air Fresheners for Shoes, Gym Bag, Locker & Small Space (Blue)

From Amazon: Great Value SG Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer Mini Bags, Best Air Purifiers for Smokers & Allergies, Perfect Air Fresheners for Shoes, Gym Bag, Locker & Small Space (Blue)

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 But keep in mind you earn points if you purchase on the MZW site. They email you twice a year with the points you have earned and tomorrow, Feb. 1, is one of those days (the other is Aug. 1).

I am studying the MZW site to figure out which bag to order! Woman Surprised

@Serendipity Let us know what you choose! Hope all is well! Miss you, EEL Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 But keep in mind you earn points if you purchase on the MZW site. They email you twice a year with the points you have earned and tomorrow, Feb. 1, is one of those days (the other is Aug. 1).

I am studying the MZW site to figure out which bag to order! Woman Surprised

@Serendipity Let us know what you choose! Hope all is well! Miss you, EEL Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  Ooh..let us know what you pick.  I like the medium blue camo Sutton. Medium Sutton - Dark Blue Camo Oxford

I wish Serendipity would check in.  I am worried about her; hope everything is OK.