Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace Fans: The Sale is ON

We all like different things, and that's what makes it interesting! Woman Happy

I liked this year's MZW sale! I liked the mostly 30% off early (and returnable, if you so choose [I did not]) sale. Then I saw the 12 Days sale as featuring styles that were limited or not going to be repeated in certain colors, so they wanted to discount those to focus on their core products (Suttons, Metros) in traditional, recent and new colors.

Last night I chose both the Lizzy and the Paige in Tiger Eye Bedford...I love the color and those who will receive these as gifts have the perfect coloring to wear it.

Wonder if there will be a surprise Day 13 for MZW? Woman Surprised I hope so! 

Discovering this MZ Wallace brand has opened me up to new things, handbag-wise. I was in a rut of a certain "look" and "style" and these beautifully made bags in gorgeous colors are really going to lighten and change up those looks. And it will be delightful fun to give a few of these as gifts to enlighten others. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily    I think you have found "your true brand" with MZW.  I thought I found mine with Patricia Nash, but now I am back to "my" Dooney for the most part. 

Love my maroon Sutton though and fancy another at some point.  That Sutton preview of the Blue Camo for 2017 was interesting.  Good with denims. 

Best news yet, no returns for you!! And no funny smells. When your boxes all arrive, please report back on the Army and Tiger Eye.  Grrrrrr.  

We all do love different things. It is fun to break out of the fashion rut. 

Image result for images classic winnie the pooh tigger

That Tiger Eye would be stunning if you had auburn or tawney hair.  I have Piglet pink cheeks and silver hair (Cool Summer coloring in the old days) . Love the reds, plums, grays. I did splash out with my pumpkin Dooney Richmond this Fall. I tend to buy the same things (small Dooney Lexi) in multiples. 

Love my new scaled down Ariel in wine,  Something new for me. 

Wine:Dooney & Bourke Pebble Collection Ariel Satchel

Enjoy your lovely finds !! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Thank you! Woman Very Happy 

I would not say MZW is my true brand though. It's a departure from the traditional leather satchels I favor. I will definitely say MZW is my favorite brand of nylon handbags that are trimmed in leather. My other two favorite handbag brands are Dooney & Bourke and Henri Bendel. In fact, I've been carrying the Henri Bendel West 57th Satchel in Dark Brown with matching accessories and I just love it. Heart I need to change into something in the burgundy or red family soon for Christmas! Maybe the Hayley in Maroon or the Roxy Crossbody in Poppy...both so pretty! Woman Happy

I think MZW is backed up with orders. I haven't received shipping notices yet for my recent purchases, so it may be awhile before I receive the items...

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I liked this year's MZW sale! I liked the mostly 30% off early (and returnable, if you so choose [I did not]) sale. Then I saw the 12 Days sale as featuring styles that were limited or not going to be repeated in certain colors, so they wanted to discount those to focus on their core products (Suttons, Metros) in traditional, recent and new colors.

Last night I chose both the Lizzy and the Paige in Tiger Eye Bedford...I love the color and those who will receive these as gifts have the perfect coloring to wear it.

Discovering this MZ Wallace brand has opened me up to new things, handbag-wise. I was in a rut of a certain "look" and "style" and these beautifully made bags in gorgeous colors are really going to lighten and change up those looks. And it will be delightful fun to give a few of these as gifts to enlighten others. Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  I think you have made some wonderful purchases.  I am struggling with my commitment to The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo.  Emotionally I want one of everything you bought, but intellectually I know that I want to be true to my resolve.  

I am still saddened I did not get  the Parker.  Not knowing how the sale would transpire, I wanted to see other options.  Lesson learned.  😕

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I think you have made some wonderful purchases.  I am struggling with my commitment to The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo.  Emotionally I want one of everything you bought, but intellectually I know that I want to be true to my resolve.  

I am still saddened I did not get  the Parker.  Not knowing how the sale would transpire, I wanted to see other options.  Lesson learned.  😕

@magicmoodz I am so impressed that you are committed to The Book! That's more important than getting the Parker or anything else! Good for you! Woman Very Happy

I read The Book and clearly, I need to read it again, LOL. Our friend @Serendipity suggested I read Kondo's Second Book, which I have on my reading pile. I'm half afraid to read it! Woman Surprised Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK girls. I wasn't going to, but I did!

Frankie and LIzzy in tiger eye, and coco sparrow. The coco sparrow is getting limited, in case anyone has it on their list.

Also the navy gloss small ines. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@magicmoodz I am so impressed that you are committed to The Book! That's more important than getting the Parker or anything else! Good for you! Woman Very Happy

I read The Book and clearly, I need to read it again, LOL. Our friend @Serendipity suggested I read Kondo's Second Book, which I have on my reading pile. I'm half afraid to read it! Woman Surprised Woman Frustrated

@EdithEllenLily @magicmoodz Yep! I do think it helps a lot. Can't believe I waited until the 12th day. I'll be dedicating a good chunk of time during the holidays to this, and general home improvement, and relaxation and fun -- not necesarilly in that order though! Smiley Happy Some of my bags will go; not sure which ones just yet. Probably Gili, Dooney and AK. No MZWs. LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

Frankie and LIzzy in tiger eye, and coco sparrow. The coco sparrow is getting limited, in case anyone has it on their list.

Rock and roll @Serendipity !! Saving it up until the end and kaboom! Woman Very Happy

Congratulations on your choices! I knew you wanted the Coco Sparrow and I do think I remember you talking about the Tiger Eye! I checked out the entire assortment yesterday and thought the sale might be Tiger Eye...there's that ESP again! I even thought of you and the Lizzy in Tiger Eye! And there you go. 

If you like the Small Ines in navy gloss, will you go for the handbag to match? Was it the Small Chelsea? Good that you're checking out the treatment on a small item first. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Rock and roll @Serendipity !! Saving it up until the end and kaboom! Woman Very Happy

Congratulations on your choices! I knew you wanted the Coco Sparrow and I do think I remember you talking about the Tiger Eye! I checked out the entire assortment yesterday and thought the sale might be Tiger Eye...there's that ESP again! I even thought of you and the Lizzy in Tiger Eye! And there you go. 

If you like the Small Ines in navy gloss, will you go for the handbag to match? Was it the Small Chelsea? Good that you're checking out the treatment on a small item first. Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily Yep, tiger eye LIzzy was on my list. There's your ESP again! I removed it after they did Jane in tiger eye, thinking they were sold out already. And then there it was at 50%! Maybe you made that happen? Smiley Wink I'm hoping the Frankie will be a smaller option to the Belle. Are you keeping the Lizzy? I like the look of the three pockets and the option of the short strap. And yep, going to check out the Ines first and then possibly go back for the small Chelsea. But this one will match well with practically everything. As for the sparrow Coco, I'm hoping this will be my everday bag -- in a year-round color. Fingers crossed, can't wait! 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Yep, tiger eye LIzzy was on my list. There's your ESP again! I removed it after they did Jane in tiger eye, thinking they were sold out already. And then there it was at 50%! Maybe you made that happen? Smiley Wink I'm hoping the Frankie will be a smaller option to the Belle. Are you keeping the Lizzy? I like the look of the three pockets and the option of the short strap. And yep, going to check out the Ines first and then possibly go back for the small Chelsea. But this one will match well with practically everything. As for the sparrow Coco, I'm hoping this will be my everday bag -- in a year-round color. Fingers crossed, can't wait! 

@Serendipity I wish I had the powers that you-know-who has but no, I didn't make the Lizzy in Tiger Eye happen. Woman Wink I truly thought the sale would be Tiger Eye! Freaky. The Frankie is cool with a nice shape and several pockets! Woman Very Happy

I'm pretty sure the Lizzy will be a gift either for my sister with light auburn hair or my niece with strawberry blonde hair...thinking the Tiger Eye color would be perfect for them. I'm just hoping I don't want it myself when I see it because that would be very bad, considering all of my other purchases. Woman Embarassed Woman LOL

Please report back on everything you chose! It's so exciting!!! Woman Very Happy