Valued Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace Fans: The Sale is ON

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 Great for backpack users, but I don't need one either. Cute cartoon. I feel more like Snoopy. I'm just hoping that tomorrow will be a percentage off everything so we can pick anything left we want. Smiley Frustrated

@foo foo shi shi Did you stay up for backpacks? Smiley Happy They didn't make any limited editions, except for the Ava. Are you going for the leather metro still?

Agreed, nice backpack if you tend to use them but since I don't, this one isn't for me. Bummer Smiley Sad The only limited edition was too small for me and I didn't jump on the first day so missed out on the one bag I think would have been perfect.

@SerendipityI was convinced they would include Marcasite in the sale and would have jumped on a Roxy in that color. Also, I thought they might add Leaf print Metros / Suttons to the sale If they had, I might have been tempted to do a set like the Leaf Print Medium Metro and Pine Abbey Tote (which is now sold out).

I still think more styles will go on sale after 12 Days and that there will be deeper markdowns on what's left after the holidays so if anyone is wanting to get something but not in a hurry, it might be worth waiting. 

Not sure if I'm going to do a leather metro. I really like the color block one but I preferred last year's with the shorter handles. Just love that one : )

So my list of what's remaining is as follows: Marcasite Roxy, Mulberry Frankie or Nikki Tote, Sparrow Kate or Coco (love the rose gols HW), Walnut Clara, if it reappears Dawn Belle. Also thinking about Fawn Abbey Tote if it goes back on sale with a Sutton .

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 Great for backpack users, but I don't need one either. Cute cartoon. I feel more like Snoopy. I'm just hoping that tomorrow will be a percentage off everything so we can pick anything left we want. Smiley Frustrated

@foo foo shi shi Did you stay up for backpacks? Smiley Happy They didn't make any limited editions, except for the Ava. Are you going for the leather metro still?

Agreed, nice backpack if you tend to use them but since I don't, this one isn't for me. Bummer Smiley Sad The only limited edition was too small for me and I didn't jump on the first day so missed out on the one bag I think would have been perfect.

@SerendipityI was convinced they would include Marcasite in the sale and would have jumped on a Roxy in that color. Also, I thought they might add Leaf print Metros / Suttons to the sale If they had, I might have been tempted to do a set like the Leaf Print Medium Metro and Pine Abbey Tote (which is now sold out).

I still think more styles will go on sale after 12 Days and that there will be deeper markdowns on what's left after the holidays so if anyone is wanting to get something but not in a hurry, it might be worth waiting. 

Not sure if I'm going to do a leather metro. I really like the color block one but I preferred last year's with the shorter handles. Just love that one : )

So my list of what's remaining is as follows: Marcasite Roxy, Mulberry Frankie or Nikki Tote, Sparrow Kate or Coco (love the rose gols HW), Walnut Clara, if it reappears Dawn Belle. Also thinking about Fawn Abbey Tote if it goes back on sale with a Sutton .

@foo foo shi shi Yes! I'm surprised the marcasite bedford and the leaf pattern oxfords weren't on sale. And I thought for sure pixel would be in there too. I guess I don't have to feel badly for picking those up before the sale. Smiley Happy

I love your choices. Coco sparrow is on my list too, as well as possibly the mulberry paige or small abbey. I guess I'm one of the few who really likes the pine color. But it's sold out in abbey, as you mentioned. Had I picked up a bag at the beginning of the sale, it would have been the small abbey in pine.

So what's left on my list: black moto jordan satchel; navy gloss small chelsea (have you seen this in person, Foo?) and matching small ines;  magnet/black med/large suttons. Possibly amythest or mulberry Mae and of course, the cashmere wrap.

I had that leather color block on my list, too, but since I have the short-handled black from last year and it's not a year-round bag for this climate, I removed. Too bad we can't swap! Although I do like the short-handles too, I'd probably get more use of the longer ones.

Last year I picked up four bags on sale for me and gifts, and a whole bunch of accessories. This year nothing. I don't know if I'm being more picky (it's possible), or the sale is less broad than last year (I do have plenty on my list!) Good point about January, but other than using my points cert, I'm going to be good next year, so may just pick one last one this year.

Fingers crossed for tonight's last day of the sale! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@foo foo shi shi and all: Anyone seen the navy gloss in person? Is it like patent or more durable like coated cotton/saffiano? I think the small chelsea would be a great year round for So. Cal. But have never seen a "gloss" bag in person, in any color. Smiley Happy 

And I hope dawn belle comes back for you, Foo. I have in the black w/red trim and thunder with silver hardware and just love that bag, so practical, yet slouchy and pretty. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi and all: Anyone seen the navy gloss in person? Is it like patent or more durable like coated cotton/saffiano? I think the small chelsea would be a great year round for So. Cal. But have never seen a "gloss" bag in person, in any color. Smiley Happy 

And I hope dawn belle comes back for you, Foo. I have in the black w/red trim and thunder with silver hardware and just love that bag, so practical, yet slouchy and pretty. Smiley Happy

@SerendipityI haven't seen Navy Gloss in person. I did see Curra t Gloss IRL last year and that was gorgeous! I just didn't like the styles (except Pippa). If it's anything like currant gloss then I think it's probably really nice in person.

Belle is coming home with me soon, one way or the other. I have a Kate that I took a chance with from the sample sale and I love that bag. It's a bit too much for me for everyday but I really like the handle drop and appreciate the extra space. I think Belle would be perfect.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@SerendipityI haven't seen Navy Gloss in person. I did see Curra t Gloss IRL last year and that was gorgeous! I just didn't like the styles (except Pippa). If it's anything like currant gloss then I think it's probably really nice in person.

Belle is coming home with me soon, one way or the other. I have a Kate that I took a chance with from the sample sale and I love that bag. It's a bit too much for me for everyday but I really like the handle drop and appreciate the extra space. I think Belle would be perfect.

@foo foo shi shi Thanks, Foo. That helps! I may spring for the navy gloss small chelsea then, and the small ines to close out the year. Smiley Happy Given your experience with the Kate, it does sound like the Belle would be a good goldilocks bag for you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Notice how he went from hiding to this? Almost taunting us. Like: nah, nah, nah, nah; I have all the suttons. LOL. Smiley LOL

MZ Santa

Valued Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 Notice how he went from hiding to this? Almost taunting us. Like: nah, nah, nah, nah; I have all the suttons. LOL. Smiley LOL

MZ Santa

Yeah well he's been taunting me all week! Keeping me up way past my bedtime to check out the new special every day at midnight, then losing more sleep as I contemplate whether any of the bags offered fill any gaps in my handbag wardrobe. On top of that, I'm in the midst of decluttering with still so much to get rid of and I have about 8-9 MZW sitting from or hanging from chairs around the apt. My husband keeps giving me dirty looks. Don't know what I'll do with another bag or 2 or 3 Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, hopefully tonight is percentage off any puchase over...that I might use.

FYI...It's snowing in NYC!

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi Enjoy the snow, Foo! Sounds lovely. I feel the same way with this sale. And I do hope it's a percentage off and not a gift card for future use. That would be bummy.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

MZ Santa

@Serendipity   @foo foo shi shi  I think he is actually sticking his tongue out at us !!!  How rude.  I feel more like this (below) as time goes on. So there...I can stick my tongue out too.  

Libra friends, check out this sleepy little Bulldog all tired out from helping Santa and his reindeers. Bulldogs are very sociable and easygoing dogs who get along with everyone, they are known for their courage but we’ll let you in on a secret, the Bulldog is a lover, not a fighter.Need a fresh insight? Connect with a spiritual advisor.

Well, big nothing for me.  Wish Tiger eye was Sparrow.  

Honored Contributor

Well, I've gotten through my MZW 12 Days initiation without buying anything. I was disappointed in the offerings. The 2 styles that seem to be In highest demand-- Metro and Sutton-- weren't offered. And the new Blue Camo (which l love) wasn't discounted. I think they were trying to sell items of which they had the largest quantities remaining in their warehouses.  

I hope all of you who ordered will be pleased with your purchases! Actually, they saved me $$$, as l ordered bags from 2 other places during this time period. Woman Very Happy

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~