Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace Early Access: Let the sales begin

[ Edited ]

@Roni18  me too !!

Image result for images cats peeking out

Nice picture of wallets on PurseForum.  Real people take better pix with their cell phones than MZW does in studio.  

F4FA0ECE-FA25-4CC1-997A-14A678147FDC.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Roni18  me too !!

Image result for images cats peeking out

Nice picture of wallets on PurseForum.  Real people take better pix with their cell phones than MZW does in studio.  

F4FA0ECE-FA25-4CC1-997A-14A678147FDC.jpeg

@hicindy2 @Roni18 Me three! The wallet on the right is the Karli that's on its way to me. Much better shot than online. 👍 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @EdithEllenLily

Okay ... so Dusty Rose Nikki tote and glazed graphite Pippa on way to me too. ☺️ I like the soft color and relaxed look of the tote and all the handle options. I have a few totes, but they are all black.

Nikki tote.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@SerendipityThey are being slippery sneaking these items in!  I keep going back and browsing even though I shouldn't!  

@Roni18 I know. Slick M.O. LOL. Seems like when a bunch of stuff sells out, it's replaced by new adds. 😆

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

Okay ... so Dusty Rose Nikki tote and glazed graphite Pippa on way to me too. ☺️ 

Nikki tote.jpg

@Serendipity  Two good choices.  Nikki in Dusty rose looks lovely. Pleasing & agreeable.  

Fresh & fun Pippa in glazed linen a perfect match. 

@hicindy2@Roni18@EdithEllenLily@skyblue

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity  Just in time...that lovely Dusty Rose Nikki is now out of stock.  I love my glazed graphite Pippa !! Perfect for evenings out.  I carry mine with another bag's wider strap for a more casual look. Like this gal did:  PurseForum

IMG_3706.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

Okay ... so Dusty Rose Nikki tote and glazed graphite Pippa on way to me too. ☺️ I like the soft color and relaxed look of the tote and all the handle options. I have a few totes, but they are all black.

Nikki tote.jpg

@Serendipity  Love it- In fact I'm glad it went out of stock because I was tempted by it too!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Nikki tote.jpg

@Serendipity  Love it- In fact I'm glad it went out of stock because I was tempted by it too!Smiley Happy

@Roni18 Oh no, happy to oblige, Roni! 😂 I have actually been looking at this bag in the dusty rose since last sale. Didn't get it then and then when I saw it go low stock I went all impulsive. Thought I was doing good too, only getting a work bag and accessories yesterday. These sales are so much big trouble. 😆

My items from yesterday shipped already. Woo hoo!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 I haven't tried a wider strap on pippa yet, but this is a good idea and look! I'm hoping this graphite pippa has a longer strap than the ones I currenty have, too.

Anyone interested in damson paige? It's low stock already. I was hoping that one would linger until after I saw the color in person. Guess not!

@skyblue @EdithEllenLily @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 @hicindy2

@WhiteFlowers Love your descriptions! You should write handbag "liner" notes for them in exchange for merchandise. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity  Here is a good shot of Dusty Rose from a gal on the PurseForum (small Toni).  Truly lovely color. Stunning with navys and grays. 

20171220_093642.jpg