Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace Early Access: Let the sales begin

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

uh-oh, HC @hicindy2. They added the small jordan shoulder bag in atmosphere you had your eye on earlier in the season. Good price!

@Serendipity  Miss Pollyanna here is still hoping for Boucle

Image result for pollyanna movie images

@hicindy2 Well, you might be on to something there. And what about night shade. Hmn. And lacquers. OK, but did you see the dahlia jordan price? And that is such a year-round Cali color. Oh my. 😆 How did no one in this group pick that one up. 🧐 😂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18 @skyblue @WhiteFlowers

I did just return two AK bags after the main compartment zipper fell apart on me. (See photo in other thread.) So do have a little more handbag money than expected .... unless I'm good. 😗

ETA: OK, I was not so good. LOL. 😂

Kate in Damson w/sleeve. I don't actually have a travel bag with sleeve at present, so I don't think this one counts. Ha ha.

Karli in pewter. This will be my downsize of my Katherine, For smaller crossbodies and date night, etc. I just love this fabrication.

And just grabbed the Inez in the cute little prince star(fish) ⭐️ 🌟 ⭐️. Was just sneakily added. Check it out if you would like. 😊

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@hicindy2Ok, I did it and threw in a Mae wallet too!  I need to be matching!   Now I am done (well, hopefully)

@Roni18 With a play right out of @EdithEllenLily's playbook: Bag AND matching wallet! Score! 👜😄🎉

Honored Contributor

@hicindy @Roni18 @Kachina624 @severusgirl @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @Skyblue @handygal @SUHsE @foo foo shi sh@NycVixen @AnnMoonbeam and all:

My order shipped last night! Oh my! Woman Surprised

Harlow Tote in Distressed Pewter

Harlow Wristlet in Distressed Pewter (in-store only now)

I will add the Celebration glitter items I chose during Advent inside for additional storage and card space (the smaller one will go in the wristlet).

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

I did just return two AK bags after the main compartment zipper fell apart on me. (See photo in other thread.) So do have a little more handbag money than expected .... unless I'm good. 😗

Kate in Damson w/sleeve. I don't actually have a travel bag with sleeve at present, so I don't think this one counts. Ha ha.

Karli in pewter. This will be my downsize of my Katherine, For smaller crossbodies and date night, etc. I just love this fabrication.

And just grabbed the Inez in the cute little prince star(fish) ⭐️ 🌟 ⭐️. Was just sneakily added. Check it out if you would like. 😊

@Serendipity Excellent!! Very happy for you!! Looks like the cute star print Inez is gone already this morning...glad you got it! Do tell us about the Damson color when you see it in person! It looks gorgeous! Heart

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity Excellent!! Very happy for you!! Looks like the cute star print Inez is gone already this morning...glad you got it! Do tell us about the Damson color when you see it in person! It looks gorgeous! Heart

That Inez must have been on there for a split second.  I went to look last night right after reading @Serendipity's post and it was already gone!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

That Inez must have been on there for a split second.  I went to look last night right after reading @Serendipity's post and it was already gone!

@Roni18 @EdithEllenLily Hi girls. I just checked. It's still there, but you have to search for ines (the large one and it's combined with the regular offering in black). Weird. But since it's hidden, maybe you can still get it! 😊 Tassel matches the pewter saffiano.

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 @EdithEllenLily Hi girls. I just checked. It's still there, but you have to search for ines (the large one and it's combined with the regular offering in black). Weird. But since it's hidden, maybe you can still get it! 😊 Tassel matches the pewter saffiano.

Thanks @Serendipity - I just ordered it.  I had it spelled wrong before.  My other items shipped out last night.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Thanks @Serendipity - I just ordered it.  I had it spelled wrong before.  My other items shipped out last night.

@Roni18 Yay! You got one. ❤️ accessories on sale. And oops, I think I had spelled it wrong too in my msg. ☺️ Hope EEL @EdithEllenLily sees this. I have an oxford star pouch and I used it every day since I got it. This one will be larger and has slip pockets. Can't wait for my stuff to ship out too. it takes a while to get out here. 

ETA: Roni, maybe you got the last one! Says out of stock now. 

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 Yay! You got one. ❤️ accessories on sale. And oops, I think I had spelled it wrong too in my msg. ☺️ Hope EEL @EdithEllenLily sees this. I have an oxford star pouch and I used it every day since I got it. This one will be larger and has slip pockets. Can't wait for my stuff to ship out too. it takes a while to get out here. 

ETA: Roni, maybe you got the last one! Says out of stock now. 

@SerendipityThey are being slippery sneaking these items in!  I keep going back and browsing even though I shouldn't!