Valued Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace Early Access: Let the sales begin

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hicindy2.  You finally did it!  You've been whetting my appetite for a Wallace bag.  Trouble is...I'm morally opposed to spending $300+ for a nylon handbag.  So I went on eBay and found one in Juniper with silver hardware that I liked a lot.  Made an offer, she accepted it so it should be here Saturday.  It's the Clara Limited Edition.

Screenshot_20180529-131149.jpg

@Kachina624  I really hope you enjoy your new MZW bag.  It is such a pretty color and I find the leather trim and tassels unique and attractive.  This style has many good reviews.  Perhaps, you might consider filling it up and wearing it for several days before you remove the tassels. Please let us know your thoughts on the bag.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy @Roni18 @Kachina624 @severusgirl @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @Skyblue @handygal @SUHsE @foo foo shi shi @AnnMoonbeam and all:

My third order from this morning is the Thompson Satchel in Mallard. Heart It will be a gift for my sister for her birthday.

@EdithEllenLily  Glad you got this bag. I can imagine how pretty it would look with your red hair.  That mallard green is rich & gorgeous.  I know you are thinking of it for your sister.....but, maybe a different bag for her. 😉 

whatever you decide let us know your thoughts on it. I believe you know I have it in the Black/ Magnet combo and call it my “race car” MZW. Wicked & wonderful. 

@Serendipity@hicindy2@Roni18@SUHsE@Kachina624@NycVixen

Esteemed Contributor

Because I am a researcher, and obssessed, I scrolled back thru Facebook to get some better pix.  

@Serendipity  a shot of Kate in DAMSON 

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy @Roni18 @Kachina624 @severusgirl @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @Skyblue @handygal @SUHsE @foo foo shi shi @AnnMoonbeam and all:

My third order from this morning is the Thompson Satchel in Mallard. Heart It will be a gift for my sister for her birthday.

@EdithEllenLily  Glad you got this bag. I can imagine how pretty it would look with your red hair.  That mallard green is rich & gorgeous.  I know you are thinking of it for your sister.....but, maybe a different bag for her. 😉 

whatever you decide let us know your thoughts on it. I believe you know I have it in the Black/ Magnet combo and call it my “race car” MZW. Wicked & wonderful. 

@Serendipity@hicindy2@Roni18@SUHsE@Kachina624@NycVixen

@EdithEllenLily EEL, @WhiteFlowersmakes a very good point! 😁

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Because I am a researcher, and obssessed, I scrolled back thru Facebook to get some better pix.  

Good photo. Thanks for finding this spot on photo of Damson.  It’s gorgeous. 

@hicindy2 This would look amazing on the MZW Jordan hobo. Great price too.  Yikes I now want it in the Jordan hobo for me.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hicindy2 Thanks, HC, great shot! And thanks EEL @EdithEllenLily the Hayley shot is another good one. You guys are great sleuths. 🧐 I think this one might be finding a home. I like how you put it as a quiet alternative to black @WhiteFlowers. And yes, EEL, my wallet has suede Damson. 😁

ETA: And yes, I recommend that Katherine wallet in platinum saffiano (or the other options) if you like any of those layouts. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am a bit stunned that the Magnet Crosby Traveler is still there.  Too big for me; but the Crosby line has been red hot. 

I LOVE Acorn, but I have a Paige and a quilted Mia in the beloved color.  

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity@hicindy2@WhiteFlowers@EdithEllenLily@SUHsE

MZ really needs to do some work on their website photos.  Maybe some new lighting or something.  Most of the Damsen photos just look black and half of the harbor pictures look gray to me.  

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I am a bit stunned that the Magnet Crosby Traveler is still there.  Too big for me; but the Crosby line has been red hot. 

@hicindy2I really considered that one.  I do like the looks of the crosby line but thought I might be able to use the Frankie as something other than exclusively for travel and this one looked so large.  Also, they said that this magnet one did not have the travel sleeve like the newer ones.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I LOVE Acorn, but I have a Paige and a quilted Mia in the beloved color.  

@hicindy2 The magnet crosby doesn't have the travel sleeve. My black one doesn't either -- but I got it before there was a sleeve option. Still, it's a great bag, and I'm shocked like you that it's still there!