Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace Early Access: Let the sales begin

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  Here is a good shot of Dusty Rose from a gal on the PurseForum (small Toni).  Truly lovely color. Stunning with navys and grays. 

20171220_093642.jpg

@hicindy2 Nice shot, thanks! I think I'm looking forward to this color most of all. Sometjing different and out of comfort zone.I seriously just poured a glass of wine and told myself to chill. LOL. 🍷🙃 They snuck some stuff in last night, but so far I don't see anything. 

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity@hicindy2@WhiteFlowers@EdithEllenLily@skyblue

All of my goodies just arrived except for the Star Ines.  The Frankie Travel and the Jordan crossbody came with the cute cloud dustcovers.  The Mae wallet was nicely wrapped in a box.  They are all very classy looking.  The dawn color is darker than I expected, bordering on black.  But maybe that is a good thig.  I put it up next to a black jacket and you couldn't really tell much difference.  Maybe out in the sun it might look more blue.  

The Frankie is definitely not too big to use as an everyday purse. Lots of cool pockets.  I like that the travel sleeve has a zipper on the bottom so it can function as a regular pocket when you don't need that feature.  The Jordan crossbody is very sleek looking and could be used dressy or casual.  The Mae is lightweight and will match well with the bags.  It has lots of card pockets as well as a zipper pocket for change and two slips for cash.

I am happy with these purchases but it just makes me want more!! Smiley Happy I am so bad! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

All of my goodies just arrived except for the Star Ines.  The Frankie Travel and the Jordan crossbody came with the cute cloud dustcovers.  The Mae wallet was nicely wrapped in a box.  They are all very classy looking.  The dawn color is darker than I expected, bordering on black.  But maybe that is a good thig.  I put it up next to a black jacket and you couldn't really tell much difference.  Maybe out in the sun it might look more blue.  

The Frankie is definitely not too big to use as an everyday purse. Lots of cool pockets.  I like that the travel sleeve has a zipper on the bottom so it can function as a regular pocket when you don't need that feature.  The Jordan crossbody is very sleek looking and could be used dressy or casual.  The Mae is lightweight and will match well with the bags.  It has lots of card pockets as well as a zipper pocket for change and two slips for cash.

I am happy with these purchases but it just makes me want more!! Smiley Happy I am so bad! 

@Roni18 Yay! I'm glad they are all keepers. 😁 Thanks for the great review! I bet the dawn looks blue in the sunlight. 🤔 That's great it's a chameleon bag. I'm thinking the damson is going to be the same way. Interesting on the sleeve zipper. So practical. That dawn crossbody is long gone. You got it just in time. Enjoy! 😊 

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 Yay! I'm glad they are all keepers. 😁 Thanks for the great review! I bet the dawn looks blue in the sunlight. 🤔 That's great it's a chameleon bag. I'm thinking the damson is going to be the same way. Interesting on the sleeve zipper. So practical. That dawn crossbody is long gone. You got it just in time. Enjoy! 😊 

@Serendipity  I just took it outside and you can definitely tell it is blue outdoors but it is still a very deep navy - sort of like a nautical navy/Ralph Lauren style.  I also think the damson may be the same way as it appears so dark in the photos.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity  I just took it outside and you can definitely tell it is blue outdoors but it is still a very deep navy - sort of like a nautical navy/Ralph Lauren style.  I also think the damson may be the same way as it appears so dark in the photos.  

@Roni18 Sounds lovely! ❤️ Your Frankie is low stock now. I'm really surprised it hung around so long. It's probably better if it sells out before I check on it again. 😆 I have been carrying that blue lacquer small sutton and have been smitten with blue/navy lately. I might have to take a look at that dawn jordan ... 😬

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily Hey, EEL. Checking in on you ... hope the garage sale planning is going well!

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18  So glad you are happy with your finds.  I have to wait until next Wednesday for my Coco.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers @EdithEllenLily @foofooshishi @skyblue

What do you girls think of this bag? I picked it up a long time ago as a gift, but still have it (wrapped).

Do you think it could be a summer bag? Or does the "puffiness" factor really make it more a cool season bag, despite the color.

Honest thoughts? Thanks! (Spring cleaning: going through my bags and gift selections! Debating some switcheroos too.)

small astor puff begonia

small astor puff

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers @EdithEllenLily@ @foofooshishi @skyblue

What do you girls think of this bag? I picked it up a long time ago as a gift, but still have it (wrapped).

Do you think it could be a summer bag? Or does the "puffiness" factor really make it more a cool season bag, despite the color.

Honest thoughts? Thanks! (Spring cleaning: going through my bags and gift selections! Debating some switcheroos too.)

small astor puff begonia

small astor puff

@SerendipityI am not sure.  The color looks good for now but something about it does look more fall and winter to me.  Cute bag!  I'm trying to do a big cleanout now but all I am doing is creating a big mess!  I've been in the guest room closet going through some of my old teacher stuff.  I need to make room for all of these clothes I've got piling up.  But it is so hard for me to let go of stuff.  I always think I might need it again one day, despite not having used some of this for 10 years!   Smiley Happy

I would just like for all of my closets not to be jammed full of stuff!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 Thanks, Roni. Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe it looks like it should go with a puffer coat. 😁 Maybe I'll keep it in the giftables.

I hear ya on the spring cleaning. I'm taking the weekend to try to go through as much as possible. Then I've got to start on home repairs. Sigh. It's a really long list. 😬

Good luck on your springtime cleaning -- you can do it! Sometimes you have to make a bigger mess before it can be all tidy. 😊