Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace Early Access: Let the sales begin

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  thank you for trying but I am a low tech copy/paste kind of gal.  Having some luck using internet explorer rather than chrome. 

Just want them to get onto the rest of the sale items already.  

Signed, Ms. CRANKY 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Thanks for the idea! Woman Happy I am not great with this kind of stuff but I will ask Mr. L if he can help me figure it out. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Good to know about IE ... I'll check into it tomorrow ... Woman Happy

P.S. With the debut of the "mini" items, my guess is that it will be a few more days before more items are added to the sale. So we can be cranky together...Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The new Mini Crosby in Black with Gold Hardware is very cute for a downtown/excursion handbag...a consideration for the future.

Using IE to post photos and it works.

• Two exterior zipper pockets and two top main entries
  • Black Italian leather trim
  • Custom MZ Wallace gold hardware
  • Water and stain resistant
  • One chain shoulder strap, one leather shoulder strap and one detachable, adjustable cross-body strap
  • 7.5" l x 3.25" w x 5" h
  • 19.05 cm l x 8.26 cm w x 12.7 cm h
  • 1.10 lbs / 0.50 kg

Black with Gold Hardware Mini Crosby (11291498)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Yay !!  Glad IE worked. 

Isn't it interesting how the difference in hardware (gold versus silver) gives a total "personality change" to a bag? Found that out with my Coco(s) (black versus damask).  I think that the new Crosby additions look more sophisticated in gold and more adventurous in silver. 

Still waiting for boucle !!

Image result for images mz wallace boucle

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Yes! The 'gold vs. silver hardware' does change the personality of the bags! And you really can't tell how some of these bags look until you see them in person. In the Advent sale, I chose the Haley in Black Moto (with silver hardware). It's fierce and stunning in person, while in the photos it may look ho-hum. The red-edge dye really pops on the black with silver. Good looking! Heart

Image result for MZ Wallace Hayley Black Moto

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  That is an excellent example.  Not ho hum at all !!

As for excursion Crosbys, my heart belongs to the blue camo Downtown which probably will NEVER go on sale.  I like that it lies close to you and doesn't bulge out. However, there will be points in the future !!

No automatic alt text available.

Almost "Chanel" like in the black

Black with Gold Hardware Crosby Downtown Crosby (10641498)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  That is an excellent example.  Not ho hum at all !!

As for excursion Crosbys, my heart belongs to the blue camo Downtown which probably will NEVER go on sale.  I like that it lies close to you and doesn't bulge out. However, there will be points in the future !!

No automatic alt text available.

Almost "Chanel" like in the black

Black with Gold Hardware Crosby Downtown Crosby (10641498)

@hicindy2 Love the downtown crosby. I would get either the blue waves or the black with gold hardware, but my wallet won't fit in either. Still thinking about it ... They didn't do the black/gold crosby crossbody, which is .... 🤔 I probably would have got that one. Thinking about small crosby in that color.

Yep, EEL @EdithEllenLily the Paige with silver hardware (usually they call it black moto, hmn..) is new. Are you going to get it? 

I am tempted by the crosby with gold hardware (finally), but waiting to see if there will be new offerings. I don't think I'll jump at any more sale items. I've analyed and agonized over em all.  LOL.

I am hoping for a new laquer small sutton, in another color. Like cream! The black still seems too harsh for So. Cal. -- otherwise ... but I don't like it on me, except for evening wear in cooler months. The blue on the other hand is year round, and I'm still using it most often! A small crosby in blue lacquer, yes, please!

Anyway ... I've been stretched very thin lately, many things going on, and now my AC is broken, just in time for heat wave and new brush fires. Ugh. So haven't been able to post much ... but hope everone is enjoying their new purchases and summer time off!

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Kachina624 @WhiteFlowers @Roni18@foo foo shi shi

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity  Always good to hear from you !! 

I just don't think MZW packed the excitement and created the anticipation that they did last summer. 

Also, I think the pattern of Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear in many of the lines (Crosby, Paige, Soho, Metro, Sutton etc) rather limits the variety and blurs the distinction between the bags offered. 

But I still love them and carry them almostt every day.  And I KNOW that I will love fall colors as it is my favorite time of year.  

We are hitting a 100 degrees up here too.  Funny thing:  my 5 year old washer is turning itself on in the middle of the night and chiming happily at 2 in the morning.  For three days in a row. The guy is coming tomorrow to check the electronic components. 

Even Stepford Wives don't do laundry at that hour !!

Image result for images stepford wives doing housework

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 OK, that is spooky! Is it trying to tell you something? Ha ha ha. BTW, my AC decided to spew out hot air instead of cool air, and it took me a a little bit to realize. 🙃 No fun!

So I just ordered a couple Zeta-Jones storage containers on sale to hold my MZW "smalls" (Pippa, Lizzy, Paige, Mini Chelsea) and also some other items. Thought they looked so pretty. 🤗

I'm pretty much enthralled with her whole line. Also picked up the TSV for me and for family members -- we are all excited! Need a summer coverlet and time to pack up the winter comforter. 🙄