Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace Early Access: Let the sales begin

@hicindy2 @WhiteFlowers Uh-oh, looks like all of the Jordan line is on sale. Atmosphere too. (Was that there before?) Does it mean following way of Roxy?

OK, so serious Q. Which of the colors are the original version and which of the colors are the redesigned? The damson looks like it has a wider strap to me. 

Respected Contributor

@SerendipityMaybe some are new.  I don't remember seeing this offering earlier today when I was looking - never even heard of it.1.jpg

Jordan Shoulder Tote

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @WhiteFlowers Uh-oh, looks like all of the Jordan line is on sale. Atmosphere too. (Was that there before?) Does it mean following way of Roxy?

OK, so serious Q. Which of the colors are the original version and which of the colors are the redesigned? The damson looks like it has a wider strap to me. 

@Serendipity  I think I know the answer.  

Image result for images peanuts characters in classroom

The Jordan Hobo in Dahlia was the old style.  Note the narrower strap and the back pocket is different.  

Dawn is old style too:  puffy back pocket

The Atmosphere is the new style:  wider strap and a different back pocket (not puffy)

Damson is the wide strap

Flat pocket

Respected Contributor

There was a Jordan backpack in Dawn earlier today but that seems to have sold out.  

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers There you are again making me smile...and laugh a bit, too. Woman Wink Great to see you. I think you will love the Dawn Jordan hobo...I know you love the silhouette and the Dawn is just so...ooohh...

Well, I can't wait to look fierce with the Graphite Glazed Linen Small Abbey Tote and I will definitely try on the Thompson Satchel in Mallard before wrapping it up for my sister. I do have two other options for her...we'll see!

P.S. I made a fourth order last night but I need to wait to see if it gets shipped or not...things are selling like hot cakes for this sale! Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity@hicindy2@WhiteFlowers@EdithEllenLily@SUHsE

MZ really needs to do some work on their website photos.  Maybe some new lighting or something.  Most of the Damsen photos just look black and half of the harbor pictures look gray to me.  

@Roni18 I totally agree!! Woman Frustrated

@Serendipity@hicindy2@WhiteFlowers@SUHsE and all

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@SerendipityMaybe some are new.  I don't remember seeing this offering earlier today when I was looking - never even heard of it.1.jpg

Jordan Shoulder Tote

@Roni18 Yes! that's what I think too. So if they are starting to sneak things in, we have to keep an eye out. They are sneaky, sneaky with their adds. 

I'm hoping for more leather or lacquer offerings! 🤗

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity  I think I know the answer.  

Image result for images peanuts characters in classroom

The Jordan Hobo in Dahlia was the old style.  Note the narrower strap and the back pocket is different.  

Dawn is old style too:  puffy back pocket

The Atmosphere is the new style:  wider strap and a different back pocket (not puffy)

Damson is the wide strap

Flat pocket

@hicindy2 Well, that's the best rundown! You do have the eye for detail. So you and Sky @skyblue have the original ones. Maybe EEL @EdithEllenLily too. I'm liking those damson and atmosphere ones too. Hmn.... 🤨

Honored Contributor

uh-oh, HC @hicindy2. They added the small jordan shoulder bag in atmosphere you had your eye on earlier in the season. Good price!

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

uh-oh, HC @hicindy2. They added the small jordan shoulder bag in atmosphere you had your eye on earlier in the season. Good price!

@Serendipity  Miss Pollyanna here is still hoping for Boucle

Image result for pollyanna movie images