Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summertime Blues

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Happy Birthday Birthday Social Distancing Card, Birthday Card, Quarant –  onlineamericanstore

@handygal2  Wishing you a wonderful birthdayHeart

@VenturaHighway : Great to hear from you. Woman Happy  Thanks so much for your birthday wishes. The cards are both adorable, and so appropriate for these crazy times. I'm a fan of BOTH puppies and kittens!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Kind of interesting:  "Puffy" 

Metro Drawstring Bucket Bag

Alternate text

Alternate text

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I think it's kind of cute, but I am not into their very black quilted bags and only have a Micro Sutton in black (a smaller style). For me, the larger sizes in black end up being too much black for me, if that is possible. Woman Wink I like the black Bedford styles where there is silver or gold hardware to liven up the black. I also think the new REC nylon holds up better in these quilted styles from what I have seen in the pictures. I have some Metro Totes from before and they end up getting kind of floppy unless they are really stuffed. But I still love them. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sad !! 

Record high temps and smoke in the air.  What fun we all used to have.  Brought out my Sample Sale Boucle to cheer myself up...no sense carrying my whole life with me just to go to the market and CVS. 

Boucle Bedford Abbey Crossbody (6031416)

What MZW's are you trotting out ???

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Well, we can't have our Woodstock all sad!! I love your Boucle bag -- such a cool print!! I recently saw something in Boucle on one of the resale sites. You have a rare one!! Woman Happy

I carried my Dark Blue Camo Roxy for a few weeks and now changed into something else that I recently received, so look for that news on the other thread. In the meantime, here's something for you!

Woodstock with flowers. This is just for you... | Snoopy quotes, Snoopy  funny, Snoopy and woodstock

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks !!  Here's to better times ahead...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks !!  Here's to better times ahead...

@hicindy2  Kiddo... Life as we know it right now pretty much sucks. No arguments from me... The challenges have dragged on and on and on with no real promise of relief in sight... I'm as tired of being forced to live like a virtual refugee as I'm ever going to get and even assuming things do ever improve, I have little doubt that it's going to take some real doing to get a more positive mojo back... All I can tell you, which is no help at all, is that hopefully, sooner or later, it will seem like getting up in the morning is worthwhile once again...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb   I know...I have had to make myself get up in the morning, do my hair and make-up, and put on a cute outfit to stroll around the block. Now with the temps over a hundred degrees and the bad air, that's gone too. I am doing laps around the house to music.  Hope things cool down and clear up so we can at least sit under a patio umbrella and support our struggling restaurants.  People are so desperate for contact that they chat with you from the next table from 6 ft. over.  Someone had a birthday the other day in our complex and we strolled by singing 2 X 2 while they were at the top of the driveway. Crazy, just crazy.

Good news though...I am able to see my chiropractor in person with a mask and she is working at getting me realigned.  A vertabrae had rotated and was causing pain. She's a blessing. Heart

The other is the rediscovery of Klondike bars

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Something new at MZW.  Brown Sssssnake....

Ssssssmall Sssssutton

Brown Snake Small Sutton (288X1663)

Also Copper metallic

Copper Micro Sutton (1109X1665)

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Woman LOL I ssssaw that!! Finally receiving the MZW emails.

It looks similar to yours in grey? I'm glad they made it in the Small Sutton.

I like it in the Medium Metro Tote Deluxe but I wish it was not Deluxe with the extra features included and the higher price. I do not need all of those pockets and the luggage sleeve. Hmmm, something to think about with points in February if it's still around. 

Are you thinking about anything in Brown Snake? Sssssss...Woman Wink