Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summertime Blues

@VenturaHighway  Right outside of Charlottesville VA.  Mr. HC has been there.  Says it is very nice. 

Downtown Mall in Charlottesville Virginia http://www.offbeattravel.com/charlottesville-virginia-downtown-historic-mall.html

Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Beyond the Summertime Blues

@VenturaHighway I love your very cool Michael Kors bag, especially with the silver hardware!! What a lovely gift!!

Nouveau Hamilton Large Pebbled Leather Satchel

Moving and changes are SO hard, I know...luckily with electronic communication you can stay in touch easily! 

Thanks for thinking of us in the storms...we are okay!

I'm on a break but thought I would stop in to say Hi to you and to all! Heart

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 That looks like a beautiful place to live. 

@EdithEllenLily  Glad you checked in and I'm so glad that you weren't in those terrible storms.  

@handygal2 Thanks for the birhday wishes. 

Please keep me up-to-date on any new handbags that you find, love and buyWoman Very Happy

I did order another Baggallini bag that was on sale on their website. Will post a picture.  I really love their bags and so lightweight like your MZW.

Respected Contributor

Color:Black - Image 1 - Day Trip Hobo Bag with RFID WristletI paid $48.00 and free shipping. I ordered the black but may order the other color that is on sale.

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway  Happy Belated Birthday! 🎂 I love your new handbag!👜 I hope you'll be able to visit them often!

Respected Contributor

@skyblue ThanksHeart  I can't wait of see their new home and eat lobsterWoman Very Happy