Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summertime Blues

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@handygal2  We can still visit even if we are buying bags or not.  I'm using what I have which is enough to last me the rest of my lifeWoman Very Happy

Thanks for postingHeart

@VenturaHighway : Ditto here! Woman Very Happy

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Scarlet Sheila Large Satchel  Hobo  Velvet Pebbled Leather @hicindy2I have found myself the perfect red bag. Hobo Sheila  Thought I would share.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway  Lovely !!  

@Leeny is also the red bag gal in these parts Heart

Poor California is struggling with the whole Mask Confusion...

May be an illustration of text that says 'I LIKE BEING HOME. NO ONE ASKS QUESTIONS. ICE CREAM 1 SCENES FROM ISOLATION NAያ'

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily Love your new bagsHeart The lighthouse is so cute.

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  I hope that you and your family are all safe. I heard about the terrible storms there. Heart

Respected Contributor

Nouveau Hamilton Large Pebbled Leather Satchel

@handygal2 @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @skyblue Our son that lives in Arkansas is moving to Washington state. His fiance's family lives there and nurses wages are much better there also.

We have been down there helping them pack. They bought me this beautiful bag for my birthday and a new laptop computer.

They bought my husband a new TV for his garage.

We got carry-out on a lot of foods that we can't get here in our small town. Yummy Thai food, my  favorite.

They have bought a beautiful home there on 2 acres of land.

We will miss them but I have always said that I want my sons to be happy.

Our grandson is going in the Air Force. He will headed to Texas for boot camp.

Esteemed Contributor

@VenturaHighway  You probably read that I had a family visit from some folks coming down from Seattle.  They have lived in California but really prefer Washington St. Lovely bag they gifted you.  Mr. HC's son and his wife went back to Virginia in June, and although we miss them, they were nervous with fire danger on the Mendocino land/tiny home. 

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway : Your new MK bag is beautiful-- your son and his fiancée are very generous. Happy belated birthday, and enjoy your gifts in the best of health.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@handygal2 @hicindy2  Yes, they have always been so good to us. We hadn't seen them since last March.

But the upside, it is cheaper to fly to Sweden from Washington. Of course, it depends on what this covid does in the future.

Here in Missouri the covid is terrible. Many hospitals are having to send people to other hospitals.

Hope your children are happy in there new home.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2  Our son said once we eat seafood in Seattle, we will never want to go back to Red LobsterWoman LOL

What part of Virginia are your children going? It is a beautiful state. My brother was stationed in Norfolk for many years. He was in the Navy for 20 years on a submarine. Rest his soulHeart  He passed away several years ago.