Respected Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Beyond the Summertime Blues

Yum Yum Box

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @skyblue @handygal2 

Our son sent this monthly snack box for Christmas. It has different snacks from different countries. You can go to their website and read about it. We will get one for 12 months. Thought it was a fun and cool present.

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Yum Yum Box

Our son sent this monthly snack box for Christmas. It has different snacks from different countries. You can go to their website and read about it. We will get one for 12 months. Thought it was a fun and cool present.

@hicindy2   Fun, creative gift! Enjoy!🍿🍪🍫🥨

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 Woman Very Happy Well, then, here you are...

First, let's review the picture...

No photo description available.

I liked it when I saw it and was glad it was not a traditional plaid limited to the holidays. 

But I was a bit worried about that yellow tone...

I was thinking, will it be like Malvolio in Shakespeare's Twelfth Night with his cross-gartered yellow stockings -- but in reverse?

Twelfth Night Yellow Stockings and Cross Garters | Warehouse 13 Artifact  Database Wiki | Fandom

There is just something about yellow that does not resonate with me. 

I was a bit worried about the yellow, and frankly, the purple.

As it often happens with MZW's photos, they must use several very bright lights when they are taking pictures of the bags. 

Much to my surprise -- and relief -- the entire Alcott plaid pattern is darker than it appears in the picture!! I like it A LOT. Not effervescent but still has some zing. Classic and timeless.

HC, I think you will like it, too. Woman Happy

And about Shakespeare...I took two years of Shakespeare and absolutely loved it. My college professor made the plays come alive. In the summers, I would go with friends to Stratford (in Canada) and we would see six plays in three days, matinee and evening performances. I wonder what is happening there in this terrible virus time? More info is at stratfordfestival dot ca

Getting Here Map

That's good your Alcott plaid Small Metro Tote Deluxe is coming before Christmas, HC!! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  How fun and delightful is that detailed description of the MZW tote!👜🤩🥳 I would love to catch a glimpse of that beauty IRL. I will choose to live vicariously through you and @hicindy2 🥰 I haven't seen that much Shakespeare since college.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Yum Yum Box

@VenturaHighway : That's so sweet! (Literally and figuratively). Woman Very Happy

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@skyblue @handygal2 @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 

So far the snacks have been really good. The turkey and stuffing potato chips were a little strange. We had the Baklava tonight for dessert, yummy.

Then there was egg yolk popcorn, which my husband really liked.

It takes so little to make us happyWoman Very Happy  And of course for me, a handbag or two or three or fourWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

The Black Bedford Large Tribeca Downtown arrived yesterday and it has so many pockets! I couldn't envision it seeing it online. It's also larger than I thought it would be. It looks to be a practical bag!

MZ Wallace Large Tribeca Downtown | SaksFifthAvenue

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  I would keep it if I were you.  I love mine.  Lots of room for hand sani, glasses, masks and a nice thin profile.  Plus original Bedford and the variations of straps. 

Honored Contributor

MZW promptly credited both of my recent returns. Woman Happy Now with Double Points weekend through Sunday, Dec. 20, there is temptation once again. If anyone is ordering, log into your MZW Rewards, make a purchase and you will receive double points that can be used from Feb. 1, 2021 through April 30, 2021. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

I’m sooooo excited to find this thread! I’m the biggest MZW fan! I own 26 and counting, including 4 that I’ve purchased since March. Can’t wait until the pandemic is over so I can actually have somewhere to go and use them! I’ve been smitten ever since I bought my first Paige crossbody for a trip years ago. They wear like iron.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StillRachB   We are so glad you found us.  We prattle on over here: happily discussing the merits of the new bags, whine about losing the "classic" Bedford, compare all the styles (P.S.we have a lot too), and generally have a good time despite everything !! Feel free to tell us your faves; we all are living vicariously over here since our wings have been clipped.  No. California, where I am, is experiencing an almost complete shutdown.  Doesn't mean I don't have a loaded up MZW ready to go to wait in line to go to into the grocery store and CVS. 

So what are your current loves ?

And it is double points weekend at MZW Heart

Image may contain: text that says 'A POEM OF RETAIL THERAPY The lockdowns were bad, And now they're worse, Therefore I deserve A nice new purse! CLICK! Grisewihz SCENES FROM ISOLATION'

Also a fan of ordering from Larrimor's online:  fast and free shipping and sometimes a discount.  They have the hard to find Ruby right now.  

Buy Ruby Crossbody Gold Star Handbags Larrimors.com

I've used my Magnet Paige (from Larrimor's) a LOT this year..with various bag charms to jazz it up. 

MZ WALLACE - Paige Crossbody

I like Brighton: