Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summertime Blues

@hicindy2 Just when you think you are over it, something appears!! The Crazy Quilt print is just so...  I love it. Look at all of those colors in there! I tend to order their printed tote bags to pair with my solid bags, but I also like this in the Micro Sutton. HC, we are not going places all day long and we don't need our makeup case and all of that stuff! While I have everything in my Blue Camo Roxy right now, I've been taking out the necessities and putting them in either my Blue Camo Micro Sutton or my Black Micro Sutton and wearing those bags crossbody to be hands free. The Micro Sutton holds more than you would think. I'm thankful for you posting the new arrivals here because they are still working to find out why I don't get the mass emails. Do you think you might get this one with your points? It would be perfect for now and for fall with all of those pretty colors within. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Thank you for the little nudge.  I am taking less and less and have to do a re-think from the big totes.  I am just dashing to the dentist, doctor, or the grocery store.  I just ordered that cute micro in the Crazy Quilt. I think it will sell out fast. Love the rainbow stitching...

Alternate text

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Yay!! It's adorable, HC!! What a fun, happy bag for fall! We need that!! Woman Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @VenturaHighway @skyblue + all

I ordered and received the Medium Metro Tote Deluxe in Crazy Quilt and really like it a lot. I would have preferred the Medium Metro Tote without all of the pockets and the attached strap because I really don't need all of that and would have preferred the lower price of the regular Medium Metro Tote, but since Crazy Quilt was only offered in this style, I ordered because it's so cute and I saw so many colors in it to pair with my solid handbags.

One afternoon I had fun pulling out my handbags and found that Crazy Quilt goes with so many, especially the Jordan Satchel in Army and the Coco in Damask, pictured below. It also goes with the Small Abbey Tote in Adriatic Blue, the Paige in both Sable and Dune, the Haley in Damson, and the Small Max in Mushroom. Woman Very Happy

Medium Metro Tote Deluxe in Crazy Quilt

MZ Wallace Crazy Quilt Medium Metro Tote Deluxe | MZ Wallace | MZ ...

Jordan Satchel in Army Bedford

MZ Wallace Bags | Jordan Satchel Army Bedford | Poshmark

Coco in Damask Bedford

Out with the OLD, in with the NEW : MZ Wallace Re... - Page 7 ...

Respected Contributor

The Crazy Quilt bag is so cute and will go with so many colors.

I have quit buying any handbags but would really love a MZW.  Of course, I still enjoy looking and always check out the sales.

I have so many beautiful bags that I don't know when I will be able to carry them.

And I don't want to sell any of them because I could never replace them for what I paid for them.  So many that came from the consignment shops.

I do enjoy your posts and seeing what is new and excitingWoman Very Happy

@skyblue @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 

Esteemed Contributor

@VenturaHighway   You are always welcome to chime in Heart

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway Thank you!! I'm glad you like the Crazy Quilt bag!! Woman Very Happy

I know exactly what you mean about too many handbags, as you well know, LOL.

You have so many lovely Coach and other leather handbags!! It is so fun to change them out and use them. Woman Happy

I hope you can find the perfect MZW bag in the future. If you can find the original Bedford nylon styles with pleats, they are the best. I look on eBay and Poshmark just to see pricing and to find certain styles or colors to fill in the gaps (as HC @hicindy2 ) says. Woman Wink

My favorite Bedford styles are the Paige, Coco, Small Abbey Tote, Haley and Belle if you need a big one. I also like the "big girl" Roxy and there is a Roxy Crossbody, too. Have fun looking around and come in anytime here to chat with us! Always love to see you! Heart

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLilyMy sweet Mother loved pocketbooks (as they were called back in the day).

My Mother made all our clothes.  She also loved wearing heels. She bought white satin heels and purses. She would then take them to the shoe man and have them dyed to match her dress.

And of course, hats to match. Those were the daysHeart We always dressed up when going out.

She also loved nice leather bags.  So my love for handbags came very early in my lifeWoman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday Birthday Social Distancing Card, Birthday Card, Quarant –  onlineamericanstore

@handygal2  Wishing you a wonderful birthdayHeart

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday For Anyone Social Distancing Coronavirus Cat Humor card

@handygal2You can have your choice of puppies or kittiesHeart