Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summertime Blues

@hicindy2 I was afraid that would be the answer about the Paige. Woman Sad Better to sell the remaining ones and not make more in the new nylon because it just would not be the same without original Bedford nylon. Thanks for sharing the answer here.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  @VenturaHighway  @WhiteFlowers  @foo foo shi shi             @skyblue  @Jamstan @AFWIFE @Serendipity @suburbanone

Points time! Is anyone else choosing something with their points? I hope everyone is well! Heart

So I was going to wait and think about it, but once I received my Happy Birthday platinum email I made my points order containing two items. And despite the tropical storm zooming up the East Coast today, my order was shipped! I was so surprised! Woman Surprised

I will report back here and let you know what I chose after the box arrives. So excited!! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Love that Starlight printHeart I want oneWoman Very Happy

@VenturaHighway @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily  The star print is so adorable!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2  @VenturaHighway  @WhiteFlowers  @foo foo shi shi             @skyblue  @Jamstan @AFWIFE @Serendipity @suburbanone

Points time! Is anyone else choosing something with their points? I hope everyone is well! Heart

So I was going to wait and think about it, but once I received my Happy Birthday platinum email I made my points order containing two items. And despite the tropical storm zooming up the East Coast today, my order was shipped! I was so surprised! Woman Surprised

I will report back here and let you know what I chose after the box arrives. So excited!! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily   YAY !!  Happy August Birthday. 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Hope you have a wonderful birthdayHeart Can't wait to hear about your new bags.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 and @VenturaHighway Thank you for the fun and lovely birthday wishes!! Heart

I think my MZW box is out for delivery today already! Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  @VenturaHighway  @WhiteFlowers  @foo foo shi shi             @Skyblue  @Jamstan @AFWIFE @Serendipity @suburbanone

The two items I received today are both so nice and I am very happy with my platinum birthday percent off and points choices!! Woman Very Happy

Since I never had a Medium Metro Tote with silver hardware to accompany my Dawn Mia with silver hardware, I chose the Medium Metro Tote in Indigo Tie Dye. It's so cool!! 

Dawn Mia (already have)

Dawn Mia (2781099) in color Dawn

My new Medium Metro Tote in Indigo Tie Dye

MZ Wallace Medium Metro Tote in Indigo Tie Dye Oxford | Larrimor's

The other item I received is for Mr. L! It will be awhile before we can go somewhere for a day excursion where he could use it, but it will be ready when we go! He tried it on crossbody and it looked cool. I gathered he was not too sure about the whole thing but he is a good sport. Woman Wink

Small Bleecker Messenger in Dark Blue Camo

• 9.8in L × 6in W × 8.2in H 
  • Adjustable strap length: 31.5in to 55in
  • Weight: 1.45lb
  • Trim: Black Italian leather
  • Silver hardware

On the tag, it said Dark Blue Camo Air, but the nylon was very nice and works in this style. It needs to be substantial to hold up to the use! I think anyone could use this bag, although the wide strap is rather sporty so you would have to like that. I tried it on crossbody and I could use it. I do prefer my Dark Blue Camo Roxy though! Woman Happy

MZ Wallace Blue Small Bleecker Messenger

Heart My favorite Roxy in Dark Blue Camo Heart

Image result for MZ Wallace Roxy Blue Camo

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Great choices !! Thanks for the recap.  Can't believe how fast you get your items.

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily Love your new bags. That tie-dye is so cool.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check out the new Crazy Quilt.  Not in a small Sutton though (BOOOO)