Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summertime Blues

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Love Starlight Print! Heart

I know the Mini Soho Tote you got in Port was a bust. Do you think the Paige in Port is original Bedford because it has pleats? That's a nice fall color?

I don't know this for sure, but I feel they are done making the original Bedford nylon and have changed totally over to Bedford Air.

By the way, I love my Small Max in Mushroom but with use it became a little floppy. Perhaps the REC Nylon is more sturdy and would fare better in this Small Max style? I think the Dawn Small Max is a winner! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Port didn't really speak to me.  Dreaming of a teal that will never happen or a rust.  Oh well...would be easy if the blue Tie Dye was in a small Sutton, not a mini.  Leaning toward the Dawn small Max.  Need all those pockets and it stays on my shoulder. I'm feeling floppy too..

Honored Contributor

There is a link to an 8/1/2020 COVID-19 update from MZW's co-founders at the top of the MZW website. This customer totally supports what they are doing in this pandemic! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brought my black Lizzy out today:  works great for the mask and hand sani in the big front pocket and the glasses in the zip pocket above that. Wallet and make up bag inside and iPhone in the back zip pocket. Comfy strap too. 

Still wobbling over my points decision.  Dawn small Max seems a little bulky for right now with just short excursions. I packed up the Starlight small Max and then unpacked it next day for the Lizzy. 

Goldilocks is back !!

It appears that the mini Metro has all that excess fabric at the top where the zipper is.  Looks like it in the pics.  That bugs me. 

No photo description available.

From the Purse Blog: yep, lots of fabric

"One thing I’m working to get used to is how the top zip closure for the main compartment is on a lot of extra fabric! I guess this is for the tote aspect, if you have something bigger sticking up out of the bag a few inches, you could still zip up over that. I usually leave my suttons at least half open. This deluxe tote zipper fabric situation makes zipping a two handed endeavor, and when it’s open the fabric covers all the standard inner pockets."

Respected Contributor

Love that Starlight printHeart I want oneWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway Hi there! Heart You may be able to find Starlight Print by doing a web search...I think I saw the Medium Metro Tote at a store in Idaho and the small phone holder at Von Maur. It was very popular!!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Because we are all going out for a "short time" to get a few articles or have a quick lunch, perhaps consider some cute smaller items?

I did a search for Downtown Crosby and there are 13 choices! Still love it in Dazzle.

I also highly recommend the Crosby Convertible Wristlet. I have it in Starlight Print and Mushroom and love the style because there is room inside for more than just wallet items. It can be used inside a larger bag like Small Max or alone for one of those short time outings.

Micro Sutton is also a great roomy small bag...I like mine in Blue Camo and Black.

And what about Small Parker? Just some ideas for you...Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks for the good suggestions !! 

Was also thinking the Metro Xbody for short excursions. They have it in Dawn or Black. 

MZ WALLACE - Metro Micro Nylon Crossbody

Mini Tie Dye is popular:  sold out at Saks

MZ WALLACE - Sutton Micro Indigo Tie Dye Crossbody Bag

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 I like the Metro Crossbody in Black!! Very cool with that black hardware! Also love the Tie Dye! Great ideas!! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Per email response from MZ Wallace:  "there are no plans to release the Paige in any new colors at this time." 

So, that narrows down the choices. So far, black Metro Xbody leading the pack. Not in the mood to spend big $$$ either. 

MZ WALLACE - Metro Micro Nylon Crossbody