Trusted Contributor
Hi Ladies, I got an email from MZ Wallace today offering a 10% discount off handbags, including the Final Sale bags (Paige)! I just ordered Ms. Paige in Dawn, as recommended by @EdithEllenLily and @hicindy2! Thanks, EEL and HC! Loving my apple red Paige, it's the perfect crossbody so I couldn't pass this up! EEL, I know you've been hoping for a discount to go along with the Summer Sale! Yay!!!! Happy Shopping!!
Valued Contributor

Thanks!  

I've become a huge fan of this brand.   I wanted a smaller crossbody than my regular size Paige (black w/gold trim) and bought a mini-Paige a couple of days ago in black/silver.  

I may go back for the regular size in Red!  Great sale on great bags.Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ WALLACE DISCOUNT!!

[ Edited ]

Hi there !!  I like both the mini Paige for short trips and the regular Paige for carrying more stuff. Those pockets in the front are great for stuffing in your mask and a mini hand sanitizer. Apple Paige just sold out..

The other useful bag is the mini Soho.  Wide comfortable strap and deep pockets.  Don't recommend the Port:  new puffy fabric and just doesn't work. Fog/Magnet look puffy also (new Bedford Lite fabric)

Black is always in style 

Black Air Mini Soho Tote (1222B0089) 

I have the mini in Dazzle (my fave), Elderberry, and gray camo

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily 

So why was the Mushroom Xbody just a "meh" ?? Keep looking at it for summer. 

Gramercy Crossbody in Mushroom

(not as exciting as I thought...just okay)

MZ WallaceMushroom Gramercy Crossbody

MZ WALLACE Gramercy Crossbody Bag, Alternate, color, MUSHROOM

Keep staring at that Tribeca in Magnet.  You know me and my Heart of gray 

Magnet Tribeca Large Downtown (1198B0404)

Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
Hi Ladies, I got an email from MZ Wallace today offering a 10% discount off handbags, including the Final Sale bags (Paige)! I just ordered Ms. Paige in Dawn, as recommended by @EdithEllenLily and @hicindy2! Thanks, EEL and HC! Loving my apple red Paige, it's the perfect crossbody so I couldn't pass this up! EEL, I know you've been hoping for a discount to go along with the Summer Sale! Yay!!!! Happy Shopping!!

@hooked on books So good to read your bright and exciting post this afternoon! You remind me of a friend from a few years back that I miss a lot. Anyway, I was on my way out when I read your post but managed to make some orders before I left, LOL. 

I am so glad you love your Apple Paige, now sold out! Dawn Paige is a looker with that red edge dye on the leather zipper pulls. I think you will love it! 

Thank you for letting us know about the extra 10% off...I did not receive that email so I learned it from you! And yes, I was waiting for this extra percentage off to get the last gems from this sale. As I receive the four new ones, I will report about them here! Thanks again, EEL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Black is always in style 

@hicindy2 Okay, I'll spill! This is one of the four items I ordered today -- the Mini Soho Tote in Black with gold hardware and red interior! I've looked at it for a long time. Heart

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I like the Gramercy Crossbody in Mushroom better than the same bag in Fog, but to me, it was just okay. When I saw it at Von Maur, the overhead lights made it look more pink and in person, it was more tan. It's a great basic neutral crossbody and perfect for summer, but it just wasn't for me. I like more pizazz (think Hologram Metallic). I like the color Dune better in person than Mushroom in the Gramercy.

I am still carrying the Small Max in Mushroom with the accessories and like it a lot. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Black is always in style 

@hicindy2 Okay, I'll spill! This is one of the four items I ordered today -- the Mini Soho Tote in Black with gold hardware and red interior! I've looked at it for a long time. Heart

@EdithEllenLily  Great minds think alike.  Seriously considering this one. I thought about green camo, but no, not for me. Or a Dawn Paige (gifted the other one I ordered a while back) 

Also tracking the black Coach Cargo and waiting for Macy's to lower the price.  So many decisions...

Trusted Contributor
@EdithEllenLily, I'm so glad you were able to grab that 10% discount! I thought of you right away when I got that email! 😃
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books   Thanks for the alert Heart I thought I would take advantage of the last weekend and the discount.  Ordered the mini Soho in classic black. Things are selling out fast..

Pop my Radley wallet right in there..collar matches the red lining. Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily  Don't overlook the Coco for these trying times.  Big back pocket for sunglasses.  Large front pocket for mini hand sani and mask.  I brought out the Carmine to add a color pop...

Good close up.  Wish I had snagged this color in the Coco. Ah Bedford of olde, how we loved thee. Heart

So tempting:  there is a Raven Bailey over on eBay NWT, but I am trying to budget.