Esteemed Contributor

Re: MY LATEST PURCHASE of TWO COACH HANDBAGS TODAY

Got my eye on the very classic Quinn Satchel; has a bit of a retro  look

Coach Quinn Satchel in Signature Canvas Charcoal/Midnight Navy/Gold Bags

Coach Quinn Satchel in Signature Canvas Charcoal/Midnight Navy/Gold Bags Alternate View 1

Coach Quinn Satchel in Signature Canvas Charcoal/Midnight Navy/Gold Bags Alternate View 2

Trusted Contributor

They also have this bag, the hobo.

Coach Jes Hobo Im/Evergreen Bags Shoulder Bags

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

Got my eye on the very classic Quinn Satchel; has a bit of a retro  look

Coach Quinn Satchel in Signature Canvas Charcoal/Midnight Navy/Gold Bags

Coach Quinn Satchel in Signature Canvas Charcoal/Midnight Navy/Gold Bags Alternate View 1

Coach Quinn Satchel in Signature Canvas Charcoal/Midnight Navy/Gold Bags Alternate View 2

I have a large Sierra Satchel I got last year in turquoise that reminds me of the shape of this bag.  That bag you are looking at is very nice.  I agree, it does have a retro look and i love that!

Super Contributor

Wondeful!  Both of them are outstanding.  I do kinda favor the pink one, so lovely.  Enjoy

Valued Contributor

Macy's and Dillard are having a handbag sale.I was going to purchase a Coach Lane Schatel for sale for $223.(the blue one only) the black Lane satchel was still $395.00. When  to Dillard got the black Schatel for $195.00. You can wear it with the longer strap,cross body. Medium size bag.Happy early birthday to me,(Sept 28)😊

This weekend I gave away my last two large hobos(sister and daughter-in-law) one was a coach and a Marc Jacobs.

Down to 5 handbags 3 Coach, 2 Marc Jacobs.