Honored Contributor

Re: MY LATEST PURCHASE of TWO COACH HANDBAGS TODAY

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 . Beautiful. Were you able to take advantage of the sale?I hav ebeen eyeing the TabbyTop Colorblock? It is so gorgeous!!!!!

Bought them on the Coach outlet website and got 25% off.  Who has the tabby top colorblock? The coach website?

@crawford5153 . yes. The Coach site! It is so nice! I haven't purchased yet, but I am close-it doesn't qualify for the dale though.....too new I think.

Regular Contributor

Congratulations!  They are beautiful bags. I like Coach because of their size and styles, not the name.  I posted once that I was completely annoyed because the assistant at my hair dresser dropped my Coach bag off a magazine stand onto the floor where they do color and I got raked over the coals for that post.  If one is good, two are better!

Trusted Contributor

@Jackyl wrote:

Congratulations!  They are beautiful bags. I like Coach because of their size and styles, not the name.  I posted once that I was completely annoyed because the assistant at my hair dresser dropped my Coach bag off a magazine stand onto the floor where they do color and I got raked over the coals for that post.  If one is good, two are better!

OH NO!!!  Did any of the hair dye get on the bag?  I sure hope not!!

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 . Beautiful. Were you able to take advantage of the sale?I hav ebeen eyeing the TabbyTop Colorblock? It is so gorgeous!!!!!

Bought them on the Coach outlet website and got 25% off.  Who has the tabby top colorblock? The coach website?

@crawford5153 . yes. The Coach site! It is so nice! I haven't purchased yet, but I am close-it doesn't qualify for the dale though.....too new I think.

That bag you mentioned is drop dead gorgeous!  Hope you get it, hugs.

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 . It doesn't qualify for the sale, but I am still thinking about getting it. An early Birthday present to me......lol! I love both of yours too, especially that 1st one you posted-so gorgeous!!!!!! Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 . It doesn't qualify for the sale, but I am still thinking about getting it. An early Birthday present to me......lol! I love both of yours too, especially that 1st one you posted-so gorgeous!!!!!! Enjoy!

Hope you get it as it is one beautiful bag and you deserve it.  What a nice birthday present! Coach bags are my favorite by far and the quality, workmanship and detail  is unsurpassed.

The first bag I am getting that is rose colored is pebble leather and the second one that is cream/black is refined calf leather. 

Trusted Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Hope you get it as it is one beautiful bag and you deserve it.  What a nice birthday present! Coach bags are my favorite by far and the quality, workmanship and detail  is unsurpassed.

The first bag I am getting that is rose colored is pebble leather and the second one that is cream/black is refined calf leather. 

@CANDLEQUEEN Is this the handbag?  If so, there is 10% cash back on your Ebay account if you use your phone and if you use the computer it is 5%.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264447773290

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN Is this the handbag?  If so, there is 10% cash back on your Ebay account if you use your phone and if you use the computer it is 5%.

Yes, that is the one!!!!! Isn't it gorgeous? My husband is going to tell me just to go ahead and get it.......I should, Shouldn't I? lol...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes you should as we only live once and may as well enjoy what short time we have left.  Are you buying it on the Coach website or Ebay?   Go for it GF as I did when I bough those two handbags yeserday nto counting the two filigree 14k yellow gold necklaces I bought at Ross Simons and my clothes purchase so far.  I SHUDDER when I add it all up; but hey may as well enjoy. Forgot to add it is drop dead gorgeous and IF I had not bought the two I did I woiuld be tempted to buy one myself.

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Yes, that is the one!!!!! Isn't it gorgeous? My husband is going to tell me just to go ahead and get it.......I should, Shouldn't I? lol...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153 wrote:

Yes you should as we only live once and may as well enjoy what short time we have left.  Are you buying it on the Coach website or Ebay?   Go for it GF as I did when I bough those two handbags yeserday nto counting the two filigree 14k yellow gold necklaces I bought at Ross Simons and my clothes purchase so far. Forgot to add 6 pairs of shoes so I am set for a long time lol.  I SHUDDER when I add it all up; but hey may as well enjoy. Forgot to add it is drop dead gorgeous and IF I had not bought the two I did I woiuld be tempted to buy one myself.  Are you signed up for Mr Rebates?? If so, be sure to click thru that site as you get  
10% Cash Back

Coach is a modern American luxury brand with a rich heritage rooted in quality and craftsmanship. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with the ease and sophistication of New York style. Outlet, Gift Card Sales and COACH Employee Portal Orders are not eligible for cash back rebates.

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote: