Trusted Contributor

MY LATEST PURCHASE of TWO COACH HANDBAGS TODAY

[ Edited ]

s-l500 (3).jpgm_5d603c15bb22e3dd2022c1e2.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: MY LATEST PURCHASE of TWO COACH HANDBAGS TODAY

I could not decide which handbag to buy and loved them both thus I decided to just purchase both at the same time lol.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153, Your new handbag is so lovely.  It would be perfect for me, as I love to wear black and white.  But even more perfect for you!  Wear it with happiness and good health.

Trusted Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@crawford5153, Your new handbag is so lovely.  It would be perfect for me, as I love to wear black and white.  But even more perfect for you!  Wear it with happiness and good health.

Thanks Pam did you see the other handbag I bought in the rouge color also?

Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153, Oh, I just saw your pink beauty.  Congratulations on this one, too.  What a pretty shade it is.

Enjoy!  I do follow your posts, and we would make quite a shopping team.  

Do you get the “Uno Alla Volta” catalog?  Full of lovely things for the home and to wear.  I just love their jewelry...bet you would, too.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Pam, hugs!  I will have to sign up for the catalog as I do not get it.

Trusted Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@crawford5153, Oh, I just saw your pink beauty.  Congratulations on this one, too.  What a pretty shade it is.

Enjoy!  I do follow your posts, and we would make quite a shopping team.  

Do you get the “Uno Alla Volta” catalog?  Full of lovely things for the home and to wear.  I just love their jewelry...bet you would, too.  

Thanks Pam, hugs!  I will have to sign up for the catalog as I do not get it.  Pam if we ONLY lived closer we would DEFINITELY have a ball shopping together!

Respected Contributor

Good for you, they are both lovely, though I lean more toward the black and white.

Use them in good health and enjoy every minute of it. 

I bought my first coach used on ebay in the 1990's and I still use it.  They last forever.

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 . Beautiful. Were you able to take advantage of the sale?I hav ebeen eyeing the TabbyTop Colorblock? It is so gorgeous!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@crawford5153 . Beautiful. Were you able to take advantage of the sale?I hav ebeen eyeing the TabbyTop Colorblock? It is so gorgeous!!!!!

Bought them on the Coach outlet website and got 25% off.  Who has the tabby top colorblock? The coach website?