Honored Contributor

On Fashion's Night In, yes, I caved after seeing the AHDORNED crossbody bag with 2 adjustable staps (item # A 391208). I purchased the burgundy to "spiffy up" my black, white and grey outfits.

It looks smaller and lightweight since there's very little hardware. Oh well. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MY FIRST FAUX LEATHER BAG

I love the wide straps. I ordered a strap from Q from the same vendor to put on a different handbag. Nice choice, @Shanus 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I love the wide straps. I ordered a strap from Q from the same vendor to put on a different handbag. Nice choice, @Shanus 

@Goldengate8361   I may wait until I receive the bag before checking out other straps. I never thought about putting one on another bag. I have several crossbodies with narrow leather staps that could be more comfortable with a wide, lightweight strap. Thanks for that idea.

Esteemed Contributor

That looks like a nice bag, I was surprised to see it only has 3 stars.  I like the idea of being able to change the straps.   Enjoy your new bag and let us know how you like please.

Honored Contributor

I tried ordering this bag a few months ago but they sold out. I was going to try to order again but read the reviews and changed my mind.  Can't wait to hear what you think.

Honored Contributor

Each to their own but that strikes me as quite a bit to pay for a faux leather bag that has as many mediocre and bad reviews as it does good ones. Faux leather bags are not a problem for me but I've seen (and purchased) quite a few easily as appealing as this one for quite a bit less. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@Shanus and All

I ordered the bag in gray.
I immediately inspected it and discovered a horizontal slit on the back that was glued. For a price of $129, this was unacceptable!  Notified Customer Service that I would return it as defective/damaged.

Super Contributor

I carry a Vera Wang faux leather bag that I love. It wears like iron. I went back and bought another color. Also they are light weight which is something that matters to me.

Mint

Honored Contributor

@Toots711 wrote:

@Shanus and All

I ordered the bag in gray.
I immediately inspected it and discovered a horizontal slit on the back that was glued. For a price of $129, this was unacceptable!  Notified Customer Service that I would return it as defective/damaged.

@Toots711   A seam glued to save fabric? Guess mine will be going back too.

Super Contributor

I ordered the chocolate with the stripe strap last night.  Wish me luck