Honored Contributor

I was so excited to get my red Camuto Big Deal bag yesterday ....until...I realized the zippers get stuck!!! Returned for another, but not sure the color's still available. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MY BIG DEAL /NO DEAL BAG

Sometimes the bags are so soft and the zippers don't work easily because they are not taught.  Or, if it's the actual zipper sticking, a teeny-tiny bit of vaseline helps.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Sometimes the bags are so soft and the zippers don't work easily because they are not taught.  Or, if it's the actual zipper sticking, a teeny-tiny bit of vaseline helps.

@rms1954   Nope. One of the zippers was already off the "track"....

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954   Nope. One of the zippers was already off the "track"....

Looks like you got a defect then.  Hope you get your color.

Honored Contributor

Was it the "Cory" bag?  I have that one.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954   It's the style w/ 2 zippers that go all around the bag to expand it. 

Honored Contributor

Vince Camuto Lamb Leather Crossbody Bag - Cory - A353380

This is the one I have.  Not that color though.  

You should check to see if they still have your color and then call to let them know it's defective.  Sometimes they will send a new one out as soon as you return it and they can see it's on its way back to them.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Vince Camuto Lamb Leather Crossbody Bag - Cory - A353380

This is the one I have.  Not that color though.  

You should check to see if they still have your color and then call to let them know it's defective.  Sometimes they will send a new one out as soon as you return it and they can see it's on its way back to them.  

@rms1954   Yes, that's my red bag I was so thrilled to see and order. Many zippers that can be bent ans stick. CS knows it's being returned "defective" & will send a replacement if available. Thanks for posting photo. 

Super Contributor

My Mom used that Vaseline on zippers too.  Me and zippers do not get along.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered this bag in two colors but returned them both. Just too big for a crossbody, it would have worked better as a shoulder bag.