Valued Contributor

MEGHAN MARKLE’S MARKET TOTE

I fell in love with this bag when I saw photos of Meghan and Harry at the Invictus Games. It is a true “market” tote with no closer at the top. (She was dressed very casually in distressed jeans, a white blouse, and beautiful leather flats. I believe it was their first time out in public.) I was able to find and purchase the exact bag. All Italian leather by Everlane for $175. It arrived yesterday, is beautiful, very comfortable to wear, and holds a ton. I got the same cognac/British Tan color. (Just FYI for anyone who may be interested.😊)  Happy Labor Day everyone🌷

Honored Contributor

Re: MEGHAN MARKLE’S MARKET TOTE

@Ifeelwicked   Meghan wore that when Harry and her went public for the first time.  I would like a tote but I want at least at one snap closure.  Enjoy your tote and Labor Day.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Ifeelwicked   Meghan wore that when Harry and her went public for the first time.  I would like a tote but I want at least at one snap closure.  Enjoy your tote and Labor Day.

Thank you 😊🍂🌻🍁

Respected Contributor

Yes, it’s been around for awhile but is a nice one. I think the pix to which you refer are nearly a year old. Everlane has some newer designs out now as well, but I like the one you bought. And the price is amazingly low!

Honored Contributor

@Ifeelwicked,

Glad you found the tote, enjoy!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-w3FfZWgEXqY/UB1-lQkr9zI/AAAAAAAABCE/YvazszoiKGs/s1600/long-weekend.jpghttps://cur.glitter-graphics.net/pub/3316/3316763aghq0vpwl8.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Enjoy your new bag. I took a look but it appears to essentially be the most basic of leather totes with no real design features, organization or security. I don't consider the cost at all to be excessive, but I also wouldn't consider it peanuts. Were I in the market for a tote, I think I'd opt for something else. Personally, I'm never swayed by what someone else might have carried or worn. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Beautiful tote. Simple in design yet classic. I hope you enjoy carrying it!

Respected Contributor

It's a nice basic tote. Very clean lines and the type of tote you can wear for years. British tan is always  a safe bet.

I had come across the same tote while I was searching for work totes. It seemed to get a lot of  positive reviews. A lot of people purchase that partcular model, because of its simplicity and classic design. 

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I like that bag. Simple, timeless look. Enjoy it @Ifeelwicked

DKl3ciKV4AA8dyT.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

It’s a classic. I like an open tote, too. I have been looking for a couple for gifts and was considering this everlane one and also madewell. Waiting now to see what the Dooney tote tsv looks like and exactly what the leather is.