Honored Contributor

Re: MEGHAN MARKLE’S MARKET TOTE

@Ifeelwickedit is such a pretty tote. Beautiful color. My tote doesn't have a closure either but I did not miss it.   Hope you enjoy it!

Valued Contributor

LibbyAnnE,  I just received my Dooney TSV and it’s gorgeous it is better looking than Megan’s.  I got the mustard and it is beautiful, if you didn’t get it yet, get it, you will love it.  I love the leather, it is structured, but I like it much better than the soft, falling over bags.  Good luck with your presents.

Valued Contributor

LibbyAnnE,  I just received my Dooney TSV and it’s gorgeous it is better looking than Megan’s.  I got the mustard and it is beautiful, if you didn’t get it yet, get it, you will love it.  I love the leather, it is structured, but I like it much better than the soft, falling over bags.  Good luck with your presents.  It looks very expensive, and young looking, if that’s what your looking for.

Honored Contributor

I don't like a million interior pockets in a tote; a zip and a couple of slips are perfect.  But I don't really like an unlined tote with absolutely no pockets; it just doesn't work for me.

Valued Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Ifeelwickedit is such a pretty tote. Beautiful color. My tote doesn't have a closure either but I did not miss it.   Hope you enjoy it!

Thank you! So far, so good🌻

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I don't like a million interior pockets in a tote; a zip and a couple of slips are perfect.  But I don't really like an unlined tote with absolutely no pockets; it just doesn't work for me.

The tote is unlined, but does have an inside pocket.