Regular Contributor

He has the worst website and customer service by far. They allow too many orders and then cancel. Items still show in stock just to lure you in and once you get to checkout then it will inform you that the item is unavailable. I called to inquire about a return address since I didn't want to use their prepaid USPS tag. The woman told me they could not divulge that information! What?? I told her I wanted to ship it back UPS. No, you can't do that! Totally insane. They waited 8 days to tell me an order was not arriving because they didn't have it in the warehouse! 

Recently I bought a Brahmin and had a wonderful experience. I think I will buy less and focus on the better quality handbags. I'd rather save and buy a quality Brahmin! Good bye MK"s! 

Respected Contributor

Handbags are real money makers for vendors. 

I think it is important to ensure quality of a product, and not purchase it just because the name is popular or the style is cute.

Many younger girls like the MK brand, and I buy it for my nieces, not for me.

I recently bought a Brahmin for myself and I was very impressed with the quality.  

Many of the department stores have great sales on these purses so no need to go directly to the handbag websites.

Honored Contributor

As a big Brahmin fan, their CS is excellent and so are the bags!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I also like the Brahmin brand. 

I've never really understood the appeal for MK.  It's all over the place here, but that may be due to having outlet stores in the area. 

If the customer service isn't good, that's a sign that I probably won't return.  

Trusted Contributor

@angel8 ,

My experience with MK on line has always been terrific however Kate Spade is still my favorite. I wonder why  she is not well known in continental Europe where Coach is quite big🌻instead. TjMax has amazing  deals on bags and MK shoes as well

Respected Contributor

@CHIP62  I have one MK Bag that I love & also picked it up at TJ's about 4 yrs. ago. It a beige & dk. brown leather. Gots some compliments on it. Its in great shape. 

Super Contributor

Totally agree with the Brahmin recommendations.  Handags are gorgeous and customer service is outstanding.  While I'm not a fan of the reptilian style bags, I love the other textures they offer.

Super Contributor

I am not really feeling MK anymore. My last purchase was at the outlet and I have yet to even use it. The outlet near me is less than stellar and the 2 Macy's stores in my area don't have a great selection either. MK bags also seem to be anywhere and everywhere. I am also starting to get over Coach. Like MK, much of the line has a "been there, done that" feel for me. Not familiar with Brahmin but will look them up. MZ Wallace is where its at for me these days.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Regular Contributor

Ladies, I switched to Brahmin! I bought the eden bag with the rose print and love it. I bough the matching wallet, as well. You can't deny the exeptional quality. I won't waste money and be frustrated by MK's any longer. Our MK outlet is not close or spectacular by any means. I'm proud to be a Brahmin girl! Lol Thank you for all your opinions and suggestions. Happy New Year's to all!