Honored Contributor

Is this the next brand to get the big push?

I actually like the small bag they had on this morning, it's on WL

Respected Contributor

I liked the Lugs small bag they had on this morning too. Sometimes I just need a smaller bag.  I did order it on wait list so not sure if I will get it. It sold out so fast.  

Honored Contributor

The bags sell out so fast it's plain crazy. I got the puddle jumper north-south  weekender and really like it after using it a bit. What I've seen sell out hasn't been restocked, but also not waitlisted. So with your bag order @itsmagic, perhaps it's a sign that more new stock is on the way!

Some of the accessories look cute too, but are selling out too without airing.  I have the jewelry clutch, which I like too. Wish there were more photos of items to see though.

Trusted Contributor

I had never heard of Lugs until they opened a store around the corner from where I live. The owner told me they didn't have too many.  I bought several pieces and all have been well made.  They closed the store after about 18 months and slashed prices 50-75% to clear inventory.  I miss them.  Surprised to find them at the Q.

Respected Contributor

What is WL?

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

What is WL?

@maximillian, Wait List. HTH. Woman Happy

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

This brand is a little too sporty for me.

Honored Contributor

I've found it locally at luggage shops.  No S&H charges to take it home from there and a big selection and not waitlisting.   I haven't bought any but have looked at them and like them.   I have a lot of Baggalinis so don't really need a Lug right now.

Honored Contributor

The line doesn't wow me... I have a bag bought at Ross's of all places, quite some time ago. It's a cute, functional and very durable bag, but it's not destined to go on my list of favorite handbags...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...