Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies, I just purchased my first Lug.  The Romper.  I like everything about this bag.  Any Lug lovers out there?  After carrying many bags I find I like the soft bags, Quilted nylon etc.....I got the black to go with everything.  Free shipping.  I guess I purchased more  from Q this weekend than all year lol.  I purchased the Philosphy TSV also. Happy shopping ladiesSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

@sunshine 919, I love them, too. My favorite is the Samba. I have two, a navy and a gold one. I want more. It’s the perfect size and weight for me. I have a few others but the Samba is the best, so far. 

Valued Contributor

this bag i awesome . i love it to .

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I love Lug bags! My first was a puddle jumper I bought probably 15 years ago in a gift shop in our town. Now I have another in brushed walnut which is my absolute favorite! I have a bag I really like for a personal bag when flying I don't see anywhere. Maybe they don't make it anymore, and the Camper crossbody.  I walk a few blocks to work and use the Hatchback backpack. High quality products, good zippers. I've never had a problem with any. Enjoy!

Frequent Contributor
I hope there is a lug TSV before Christmas!🤩
Honored Contributor

Thank you ladies for all of your nice responses.  I am sure I will love this bag.  I like rhe rep as well.  

Respected Contributor

Lug bags are polyester, do they pill and get all the little nubs on them?  Everything polyester that I buy does that and looks awful.  

Super Contributor

@Tyak, none of mine have pilled. They all look brand new. 

Respected Contributor

@Toot1920 wrote:

@Tyak, none of mine have pilled. They all look brand new. 

Thanks, I'll have to keep them in mind.

Regular Contributor

@Tyak yes I have several Lug bags and LOVE them!  NO pilling or anything weird happening to the fabric.  I get a lot of use out of mine...have had them for several years and use one of them every day.  I have the original PJ in black that I carry as my work bag (daily commuting).  I use the mini PJ in navy dog for anything other than work (too small for computer/laptop) but perfect for under the seat airline travel.  It's my favorite! I have the little flyer in gray that I use when I only need a small bag.

I also got the eco shoppers in dots that I use whenever I made trips to Trader Joe (2 hours away so not often!). Smiley Happy

Enjoy if you get one!