Honored Contributor

I read a post here about someone who was having issues with the teeth in the zippers coming off----

I am going thru this same thing right now. I have the Shimmy, which I LOVE, but the teeth are coming off and I can't zip the main compartment or the small front pocket up. I went to the LUG website and filed a claim with them. I bought this bag in July from the Q so the 30 days is way over. LUG says there is a 1 year warranty and missing zipper teeth is on the list. I submitted the claim and will here back in 10 days. We'll see. And will keep you posted.

Contributor

I am so glad I saw your post.  I bought 2 mini puddle jumper this past summer.  One for myself and a friend. They've been in my closet to be a Christmas gifts. I pulled one down to play with it and found the zipper is not working very well.  Just keeps catching.  It looks a little twisted.  Since it's past the exchange time I felt I was out of luck.  Then I saw your post and did the same thing.  I forgot all about the guarantee.  Keeping my finger crossed.   Thanks for the reminder!!  Good luck.

Contributor

I submitted a claim with Lug on their website a few months ago on my camper that I absolutely love.  It wasn't the zipper, the stitching on the cell phone pocket started unraveling.  It took quite some time but my camper was replaced and they don't even ask for the defective bag to be returned so now I have 2 campers.  The cell phone pocket issue is so minor that I can use that bag too.