Super Contributor

Re: Lug takes forever to ship

I’m STILL waiting for the TSV to arrive.
Honored Contributor

@ShortyLugNut wrote:
I’m STILL waiting for the TSV to arrive.

Me too!  I ordered two bags & a wallet.  So far one bag looks like it might arrive by Wednesday and the other two items are still "being prepared"!

New Contributor

I’m done ordering Lug and I think QVC has a responsibility to their customers to warn them about the lug shipping
time. I ordered a bag BEFORE the TSV aired and over a week ago they sent a tracking number but it has yet to actually ship. I suppose they think by putting a tracking number in the system that counts as shipped. What a scam.
I can’t believe QVC thinks they can get away with charging shipping costs when this is the case.
Lug needs to get their act together, but QVC also needs to be responsible to their own customers.
I do like the organization of Lug bags, but I’m done with them. I work in manufacturing, so I’m no stranger to how warehousing and logistics works. Whatever Lug is doing, they’re doing very very wrong. Ihkwip just won my business.

same boat here!  orderd an item on 3/4.....status chaned on 3/10 to "shipped/in transit to UPS"  and it is still that on 3/19!  rediculous.  same problem w/ the LUG website ...  I orderd AND WAS CHANGED AND PAID for an item on 3/4.... it is still "unfullfilled" on their website.  funny... while i am writing this I got a LUG email  "we want you back" ..   you want me back, LUG,  get me the items I have already ordered!!

Valued Contributor

They are changing to a new warehouse and trying to make improvements. The last thing I bought came promptly.  I have also bought a few brand new Lug items from Poshmark and they came in a few days.