Super Contributor
I’m really anxious to receive the mini dory. It looks so cute on air and it’s my size. The other dory is just way too big. However for the love of god why does lug take forever to ship?
Honored Contributor

Re: Lug takes forever to ship

@ShortyLugNut   There seem to be some serious management problems with this company.  Recent complaints about non-shipment of orders on their own website too. 

Maybe they need to hire a competent manager, back off and get organized.  This could seriously hurt a relatively new business.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Totally agree. Their shipping time is ridiculous compared to companies who are doing it right 

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

It’s a shame because their bags are so much fun to use. The organization alone is great.
Regular Contributor

Totally agree with this, @ShortyLugNut. Actually want to place an order for another Lug item, but it takes forever for Lug shipments. Usually 3+ weeks. Thinking I can just find something similar locally and have it in had in days, not weeks.

Trusted Contributor

@ShortyLugNut  My remembrance is that the lug bags are shipped by the company's headquarters in Canada, go through customs I think NY area & then go through our ups system; last time I ordered it took 2-3 weeks to get the bag but like you said I liked what I received.

Super Contributor

Bags that I ordered at the end of December only just got shipped on the 15th
Respected Contributor

Lug company is located in Orlando, FL. I saw online the company takes 48 hours to ship.  Doesn't look like that's the case. 

Maybe the company is having problems. If not now, they might, because the shipping time is way too long unless they're shipped from overseas.

Super Contributor

I had a bag ship yesterday it arrived already. Lug it takes 3 weeks to receive
Contributor

I agree. It's hit and miss. When Lug has a big show, items seem to ship more quickly. Ordering items between shows can take forever to receive. I ordered a handbag in August 2022 and it continued to say "in process" for over 2 months. I finally edited the color of the item. When the item continued to remain in limbo, I finally cancelled it.