Respected Contributor

Re: Lug nuts, need opinions about colors

@fairydogmother I received my bag today in the Ocean Blue.  It is a much darker teal color than I was expecting from the online photos which appear to be brighter blue to me.  It is still a pretty color, just not what I was expecting. 

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@fairydogmother I received my bag today in the Ocean Blue.  It is a much darker teal color than I was expecting from the online photos which appear to be brighter blue to me.  It is still a pretty color, just not what I was expecting. 

Funny you should mention this. After watching video presentation of this bag it looked more teal to me than bright blue. I ended up canceling. I already have this bag in tropical multi, which I love- and I find that it goes with many of my clothes because the pattern is more subtle than some of the lugs. I'm sorry you were disappointed. ❤️

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother  I do like the teal color and have decided to keep it.  I was just a little surprised that it looked so different from the photos online!  I think I ordered it when I first saw it available without the presentation.  The photos really give it a different look.  I almost ordered one of those Rangers when they were on sale last weekend but talked myself out of it.  It looks like a good bag. 

Respected Contributor

@Roni18  Well good, I'm glad you will keep your bag and enjoy it. 😊 today I carried my carousel xl in lily grey. In the morning I'm transferring the contents to my tropical multi Ranger. I just love "playing purse" as I call it. Shopping in my purse closet and choosing a different one every few days. Lol. 

Harmonize the World