Valued Contributor

Hello, I am considering a Lug Puddle Jumper to use as a gym bag.  Does anyone know if it will fit in a typical locker?  These bags are expensive--are they worth it?  

Frequent Contributor

The Puddle Jumper works as a gym bag. The compartments make everything super organized, plus you can use it as a weekender too. There is a sale on some colors on QVC - I have the one that includes the second PJ. It's not cheap but it will last forever and you'll reach for it more than you think. It's also nicely made - I would be annoyed paying triple digits for shoddy workmanship! I have the heather gray and it looks a bit more elevated than a typical workhorse bag. 

Regular Contributor

yes it would totally work for a gym bag, it's narrow and would fit perfect in a locker (we have lockers at work and it fits there just fine).  I don't use mine as a gym bag though, just a daily commuter bag for work.  It holds my laptop, lunch and all other daily necessities.  I love the pockets for organization.  I got one of the sale colors (black with red dot) and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.  

Respected Contributor

@Wobin Be sure to read reviews. I was considering a Lug bag awhile back, until I read reviews. Lots of comments about poor quality. I've bought 2 Travelon bags & they are well made. 

Valued Contributor

I bought one a few years ago to use as a gym bag and hte only thing I really liked about it was how it fit in a locker. I just think it has too many compartments and could never remember where anything was. The seperate shoe area is nice, if you need it but I mostly take water classes at the gym so everything has to go in a plastic bag. For the gym, I like a nylon bag I found on Amazon which has one large front pocket and a mesh pocket inside where I can see what is in it. 

Valued Contributor

I have a Travelon purse for travel but did not know they made larger bags that could be used as a gym bag.  Do you know if they are on QVC or other retailers?